Join our server on Discord

What Would You Do If...?
I would then give her some Rena Sauce then she'd be Rena sauced up and acting like it!! Then I would probably yiff her untill she is fully relieved.

What would you do if Pepsi started using Rena Sauce in their drinks.
The OCA
i'd drink a can, whip out some Digimon pr0n, and fap away!!!

what would you do if you found out that water was made of 110% fat?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I would drink something else, for while I care not what others think of my appearance, I would quickly find myself disgusted at the thought of what I was drinking.

What would you do if you were stuck in limbo for eternity with only your innermost thoughts for company?
My back would probably break and I would end up on the ground, begging for help until I died...

What would you do if you had an internet connection that had only .5 MBPS?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
i would throw it away and use my own internet. actally .5 mbps would be just under 56k, which is Dial-up.

what would you do if your internet connection was 0.000000000001 BYTES per second? Twisted
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I would DIE!!! Tooooooooo effin' slow...

What would you do if you were forced to eat wasabi peas for the rest of your life?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
*munches on handful* Ack, hot stuff! *guzzles down a bottle of water* Wow, this every meal, I think I'd shoot myself after going insane.

What would you do if you if you found a puppy on your doorstep?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
tell it to go home....i've had about twenty of them come around the porch in my lifetime, one more wouldn't make a difference.........ok, maybe take it in for the day and find out who wants it

what would you do if you had to choose three paths 1.Digidestined, 2.dark evil person, or 3.*yourchoice of anything*
I'd choose to stay with the one I love.. Even though being a digidestined sounds like it would be fun.. I couldn't enjoy it without her.

What would you do if your family thought you were insane, and tried to get you thrown intoa mental institution?
erm....to tell the truth i don't really know what to do....actually go insane when i get there?

what would you do if you had a control of time?