Join our server on Discord

What Would You Do If...?
wonder why hes called spiderman

what would you do if i was spiderman
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I think I might have gained faith for that retard in the blue and red pajamas then..

what would you do if someone said in 7 days he was going to remove an object/show/ game from existance that you favored the most(i.e. Yuri artwork/hentai in general, or maybe the superbowl/football in general.. you get the idea)
commit suicide in 6 easy

what would you do if i killed davy-jones
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
then you'll be the lost soul to guide the flying dutchman through all hell and eternity, not to mention harbor the souls of the damned?

***SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN PIRATES 3!!!!!!!!**

what would you do if Will Turner didn't become the next davy Jones?

**OPE!!! I WARNED YE, DIDN'T I?!!?! DON'T GO CRYING TO MOMMAN THAT I SCREWED EVERYTHING UP!!!**
Laugh

What would you do if you were walking down the street, and suddenly a car flew over your head and exploded in mid-air?
not bother

what would you do if i tied my brother to a warhead and launched it at russia
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
uhm... uhm... dude! I'm russian!!! oh wait.. no sorry... I'm mexican... my bad! but anyways.. go ahead... it's not like ur BOMBING Mexico... otherwise, I'd declare war on the uhm.... BRITAIN!(Land of Harry Potter, and Truffles!!!)

What would you do, if I launched a full-scale attack on your country, using an army of cute(yet deadly(Very)) squirrels with bazookas and AK-47's?
Bring out the evil Teddy army to destroy the squirrels.

What would you do if I got the duct tape out.. again?
you have tape made out of ducks!?!?! you are one strange person, AK....strange indeed...

What wouldja do if you found a deathnote lying on the floor?
tell my brother off again for empty threats

what would you do if i got the wd-40 out
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz