Join our server on Discord

Most Popular/Favorite Member (King/Queen of the DaD)
Quote:I thought at least someone would vote for me as the funniest member.....see what I mean?

Think about it this way, atleast you were mentioned Zeph and popularity contests I have never been in one so I could never know how that is. I went to the proms and had food poisening on my senor prom and got sick for a week....-_-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wisemon Wrote:Speak for yourself. The night of my prom, I was working at Toys "R" Us.
You know, I'd have rather do something like that.
I went to my prom but got kicked out for beating up someone. I said it was because he took my date but in all honesty she just ran off because it was a set up from a mutual friend and neither of us could stand the other, she was one of those hippies who hated violence and I was a guy who enjoyed causing pain. I didn't wanna just leave and look like a loser so I 'accidentally' bumbed into a guy and then started an argument and beat him silly. Man I loved Jr. high.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh! Now I know what they meant with the school thing. Heh. I never won, but man, it was funny to write random names in our votes. My first prom was funny, I could pull of a Mass Applause for our best teacher in front of the audience along with a friend, everybody loved her so... hehe.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Good times.

*Prom*

Principal: Next ballot... I.C. Wiener? I don't recall a student with that name.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol. Too bad my joke wouldn't fit translated. Hehehehe. But it's quite near to that one!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*sigh* Only time I win something that looks like a popularity contest, it's because I'm the only candidate.....I thought at least someone would vote for me as the funniest member.....see what I mean? Never mind--even if I'm not the funniest, I hope I'm funny for somebody at least.

You are my FFF (Favorite Funniest Female) member, besides you are the only one of the girls who spams and does things that are actually funny at the same time.
Though I appreciate your intention, it's not making me feel much better. And I do RPs more than just spam, at least I'm glad you like that though you were too late for the RPs where I would always end up naked, or fucked, or both.

Quote:Think about it this way, atleast you were mentioned Zeph
You would too if you were the only guy in a site of girls.

And back on topic....
Well, I kinda feel like the queen in here. Though I might not be considered funny by some, I'm glad I do know that many laugh at my jokes (you know, it's often difficult for a girl to be funny, and if she tells the same things that a guy does, a girl gets way less laughs. Damn sexist shit). And since I can be like I really am, and people listen to me and try to cheer me up when I'm down, it makes me feel like a queen indeed. And if you do too, you're the king of this site as well.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*sigh* Only time I win something that looks like a popularity contest, it's because I'm the only candidate.....I thought at least someone would vote for me as the funniest member.....see what I mean? Never mind--even if I'm not the funniest, I hope I'm funny for somebody at least.

You are my FFF (Favorite Funniest Female) member, besides you are the only one of the girls who spams and does things that are actually funny at the same time.
Though I appreciate your intention, it's not making me feel much better. And I do RPs more than just spam, at least I'm glad you like that though you were too late for the RPs where I would always end up naked, or fucked, or both.

:shock: DAAAAAANG!

There. Now. Yeah, it's true. You are our queen. But I admire you because of how different you make me think of yourself from how I think of the girls in our country are. Maybe you do it because this is a board and it's not the same other than real life, but I don't care about that. I care a lot about your posts, you almost always make me laugh, [Gunter mode]when you are not arousing me with some extra comments.[/Gunter mode]
And as for the cheering part, well... as you know, I almost always don't have anything nice, neither useful to say, so that's partially why I don't take much participation in Rants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
proms are meaningless occasions filled with immoral lies of deceit, prejudice and blindness. I got voted the prom king, most charming and best dancer on my first prom. Some asshole thought it would be funny to put my name under the 'Jackass Jock' title, which I regrettably won.

Second prom, I only got most charming.
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:

:shock: DAAAAAANG!

There. Now. Yeah, it's true. You are our queen. But I admire you because of how different you make me think of yourself from how I think of the girls in our country are. Maybe you do it because this is a board and it's not the same other than real life, but I don't care about that. I care a lot about your posts, you almost always make me laugh, [Gunter mode]when you are not arousing me with some extra comments.[/Gunter mode]
And as for the cheering part, well... as you know, I almost always don't have anything nice, neither useful to say, so that's partially why I don't take much participation in Rants.
Well, I AM different, but it's here that my true personality comes out. In real life, I'm a lot more shy, because every time I stand out too much, people laugh at me or stare. Still, I often stick out like a sore thumb even without trying...
And I have to say too, I never thought there were guys in Argentina as smart as you. You're even better than me at your age in English (it's true that back then, Internet was not commercial like now) and don't have a lame way of speaking as most guys your age do. I guess you do deserve being called the funniest member.