Join our server on Discord

Most Popular/Favorite Member (King/Queen of the DaD)
He's so cute when he says random things like that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What is better for you Gun, your pain, or other people's pain?

^serious analytical question.
Renamon's Army
I got fifty bucks says he says both. And has anyone even been tallying the votes? I wanna see how far ahead I am from everyone else. J/K
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My pain! But it deppends what kind of pain I cause- I don't like hurting people- THAT doesn't arouse me- unless it's BDSM!
I agree with the assessment of promishness in this topic, so much so that I had yet to post in it until now.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
But I note you couldn't stay away...much like none of us could stay away from our real proms, even though we didn't want to go.
That's true. But I didn't stay long. I just felt I had to go.
*sigh* Only time I win something that looks like a popularity contest, it's because I'm the only candidate.....I thought at least someone would vote for me as the funniest member.....see what I mean? Never mind--even if I'm not the funniest, I hope I'm funny for somebody at least.
Quote:*Shiver anxiously* I hope she kicks me down there- that would be sweeeet.
Good, because I'm in the mood. And since I'm in a Legend of Legaia mood.....Ato!
*Uses Hurricane Kick* Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-Yaaahh!!!!!
Hopefully one of the kicks got you down there!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*sigh* Only time I win something that looks like a popularity contest, it's because I'm the only candidate.....I thought at least someone would vote for me as the funniest member.....see what I mean? Never mind--even if I'm not the funniest, I hope I'm funny for somebody at least.

You are my FFF (Favorite Funniest Female) member, besides you are the only one of the girls who spams and does things that are actually funny at the same time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:much like none of us could stay away from our real proms, even though we didn't want to go.
Speak for yourself. The night of my prom, I was working at Toys "R" Us.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against