Join our server on Discord

Sup? ( unusually long thread )
Que?
You're not that bad. You have some pretty good work here.
One thing, renamon isn't the most hated digimon, it's just that she has too many fans. That/they annoy people sometimes.
Holy hell. They should seriously make you the colourist for Hellsing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
very nice work you've got, congrats.
Veemon's Followers
Hey Chainer and welcome to the forum where I can make a rant about my penis and balls and put image of a girl being punched into jaw. (Not reccomended to do if you're not me however) Your art is very good, even better than I had excpected. (And considering the fact that you once said you'd love to become a true profesional artist, I already expected good) If you need a better host for your art rather than imageshack, I'd love to have your stuff on my site. :D

For now though, if you want to I'll show your work to my connections.You should download AIM and MSN so the admins can contact you.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Very nice pictures!!! All of them are drawn very nicely and are really good quality. Kickass stuff!! Chainer ftw!!
The OCA
Welcome Chainer and I must say that your artwork is awesome! Especially liked the coloring you did on them.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Your artwork is rather amazing, the medians you use and the color cues are percise and rather liquid. I enjoyed most of the pictures and for someone to doubt there talent at your level is somwhat sad. Believe you me, school is helping you even in the most smallest of ways it is being helped by it which is improving your drawings even if nomial, its better then nothing.

I wouldnt mind seeing you draw something on here and maybe if you would like to, considering you want to try drawing digimon, why dont you sign up for one of the artists for the artists day? I mean its good exposure and it allows you to try it and see how you can do it.

When it comes to art, its soul on canvas, and since we met a part of you, I hope we get to meet the rest. Its an honor to see your work and I hope we can chat and see things from you in the future, if your interested.

You can always reach me via PM or YIM, so please, enjoy your stay and see you around. They call me LonelyGabu, nice to meet yah....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
keekle
I dont know why you say rena's bad. she has a huge fanbase. Link to the website www.Renamon.nl

Very good anyways.