Join our server on Discord

School shooting
Quote:His friends came after me later, though, in my apartment. I locked the door and called the cops. All 3 guys were arrested.
Three guys couldn't break down the door to your apartment? That's pathetic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:His friends came after me later, though, in my apartment. I locked the door and called the cops. All 3 guys were arrested.

It's made of steel.
If guys like that did that here, they'll enjoy a nice faceful of refreshing boiling oil.
Where do you get that much boiling oil. And what are you? In the Middle Ages?
Wisemon Wrote:

You ever tried breaking a door in? They probably tried the old shoulder rush like they do in the movies, that never works.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:You ever tried breaking a door in? They probably tried the old shoulder rush like they do in the movies, that never works.

That usually results more in broken shoulders than broken doors.
Lol, substitute with virgin cooking oil. -And no. I LIKE watching them suffer.
Ok that makes sense. So I guess you have to knock to get in.
If a couple of guys come to your apartment in the middle of the night, I don't think you'd be able to bring a pot of oil to boil quite fast enough.
I've already thought of that. That's why I keep muriatic acid in glass beakers close at hand. I've got a really good and accurate shot.

-and I don't worry much. They still have to get past the mini-moat and broken drawbridge.