Join our server on Discord

School shooting
Broad, sweeping sterotypes FTW.
Quote:According to the paper I read he wasn't amish, had nothing to do with the amish, and just chose that school because it was close and had little to no security. Says he was getting revenge for something that happened 20 years ago, didn't say what, and had left notes for his wife and kids that they say resembled suicide notes.

Quess I misread the article, I thought that he wanted to get revenge on something that happened at that community.
[/code]
Wisemon Wrote:Right, a tool that's only purpose is to kill, and someone has to use it.

Says who? I enjoy going into the backyard and shooting at targets.
I believe the thing that happened 20 years ago, was that the gunman had molested some of his younger cousins, ages 3 and 4.

I think that is right, I heard that a few days ago.

Oh, and he left a note saying the above.
Renamon's Army
Quote:Right, a tool that's only purpose is to kill, and someone has to use it.
Wrong. A gun is a tool designed to fire a projectile at high speed. It can be used to kill, just like half a million other things. And when they are used to kill, more often than not, they're used to defend life and property against criminals who the police can't catch.

Quote:I guess your dad doesn't have to threaten your mom with the guns. He just gives her a good black eye when she gets out of line.

:roll: No, he talks with her and they settle their problems peacefully. My parents have never come close to violent confrontations.

You know, for a guy determined to destroy everything I believe in, about the only thing you're accomplishing is showing me how utterly retarded you are. Why don't you get a life and quit being such a pompous windbag.
You know he won't stop that. That's part of who he is.
Seems to only do it to me though, thus I get the right to gripe.
Well, he's not going to do it anymore, then. Wise, this is a warning. Stop acting like a pretentious douchebag.
Guns do have their place. We have the right to bear arms in the event that our government becomes intolerably oppressive. You can try to defend yourself against a mugger with a gun, but you're probably just going to get more hurt than you would've if you'd just handed over the money. For one thing, you'll be facing vengeful buddies, and you won't be clean with the law. Within those functions, the purpose of guns is still to kill.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I have my own gun. Chances are he couldn't hit much anyway, so I'd evade him until I get my own gun out. He'd have a 9MM wide hole in between his eyes shortly.

I was once mugged by a guy with a knife. I backpeddled, took out my weapon and pointed it at him. Needless to say, he didn't continue with the attempt. His friends came after me later, though, in my apartment. I locked the door and called the cops. All 3 guys were arrested.