Join our server on Discord

School shooting
Castle life, must be fun. You know, distant relatives of mine in Ireland own a castle. I can stay there whenever I want, as long as I can prove who I am.
Renamon's Army
Last time I went to Ireland I wasn't exactly welcomed. My Irish family hates me because I'm also half scottish. And my scottish family hates me because I'm half Irish. Oh well, I can't stand any of them either so who cares.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol- don't listen to Vel, he's just playing with ya! We don't use Boiling oil nor Muriatic acid! We don't get any visitors anyway, lol. And he already fixed the bridge with a noose weeks ago. You're welcome to come in any time.
sounds fun ^_^
Wisemon Wrote:Right, a tool that's only purpose is to kill, and someone has to use it.

Yes, and not to help militia or any other forces.

Hey, let's ban screwdrivers! People can kill each other with them!

Quote:I guess your dad doesn't have to threaten your mom with the guns. He just gives her a good black eye when she gets out of line.

America, fuck yeah!!! Gonna save the mother fuckin' day yeah!! :roll:

We do not allow firearms in here so we don't have idiotic shoot outs. Instead, we have idiotic suicide bombers! Hooray!!

Moral of story; Lunatics/sociopaths do not need firearms in order to hurt people.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
MISTER BIG T Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:Right, a tool that's only purpose is to kill, and someone has to use it.

Yes, and not to help militia or any other forces.

Hey, let's ban screwdrivers! People can kill each other with them!

don't stop halfway. you'll need to slice peoples hands off. human hands are the ultimate tools aside from the mind. they are the things that created it all. it all leads back to people killing each other with there bare hands. just look at the black knight on monty python and the holy grail, he'll still try to kill you by biting your knee caps off. unrealistic because anyone would be in terrible pain, but if they survived that person will still try to kill you somehow. in conclusion you'd have to exterminate the human race.
Veemon's Followers