Join our server on Discord

Gunter won't be posting for a while
So he has a girlfriend now...wow...and dating... Gunter, um-ah, its your boss right? How long has this been going on?...By the way Gunter, love you and I hope to here from either blue or from you soon. get better^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
yes....for all of us.
If Gunter can find someone who is as crazy as him and they go out together, don't you lay a finger to interfere.
Not gonna' interfere. If HE gets a girlfriend and doesn't break up- There may be a chance I won't get gipped anymore.

. . .

Woah DUDE- you're that guy in Gun's posters!
I'm not even sure they're together the way they act. -It's like they're "homies".
He blew something up boiling water? Hmm... A friend of mine did that once when he left his cigarrette lighter next to the stove....

Don't smoke, kids.

Anyway, Tell him Wolfey wishes him the best. See ya homez! And drop me an IM sometime!
No problem. -and it was a heater accident this time.

...hey- Wolfe? Are you this guy in Gun's desktop? Cuz there's a big heart covering your privates. (luckily)
Can someone luck this baby please? Before vel RUDELY says anything else. I'm pretty sure you all know that Gunty-Boy won't be posting for a while, eh? Well- guess what- He watched Pokemon 2000 the other day, and says he wants to post something later tonight! Isn't that awesome!?
Lock? Ok. In one day this will be locked.
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:Not gonna' interfere. If HE gets a girlfriend and doesn't break up- There may be a chance I won't get gipped anymore.

. . .

Woah DUDE- you're that guy in Gun's posters!

Who, me?

Not many people here recognize me for some reason...:D if only you guys knew.