Join our server on Discord

Gunter won't be posting for a while
Oh- lol- I forgot the C! hahah- silly me! Well, he's recovering quite rapidly actually, and the burns are only like- I dunno- 2nd degree? Just blisters. The only thing keeping him from posting is the trauma, lol- he'll get over the fire thingy soon though! Proffy Blity-Boy ain't here, he's off teaching Red stuff'n'stuff.

Well, The only problem now is Monty-Boy's getting all pissy with Gun- stuff about him asking for too much and getttin' between him and his day job! lol- Gotta' catch up on RP-
O.O I thought he only had a fever!!!! Damn I hope he gets better soon, burns are NOT fun to have. My brother accidenly stuck his hand in a fireplace once and nearly singed his whole hand off. GET BETTER SOON GUN!!!!
The OCA
He says "thanks" and "I'm horny."

Yup, recovering alright.
I hoped to hear ''Yiff'' from him, I miss it. Hope he's soon able to recover to that point.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If this keeps up- he'll be posting in 4 hours! lol- he's starting to say obscene stuff again! YESSSS-
That's exactly what I wanted to hear, still, let him rest. And if he doesn't beat anyone up, tell him to sleep well before coming.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
-He doesn't want to sleep- maybe I should put pills in his milk. Whaddaya' say?
Not recommended. But- I'm not the one to decide.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
His "bed time" is at 11, heh- Maybe I can bore him ta sleep- by reading a dictionary!

...who am I kidding- he finds the BIBLE exciting- like lord of the rings!
Well, that's good for him. But I will say one thing, He needs a girlfriend.