Join our server on Discord

World Of Warcraft.
Is it worth getting?

I've played the trial but is it worth the monthly cost?
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It all depends if you are willing to shell out the +$15 a month for it and to really play the game, if you are only a casual gamer you might as well not then cause its a waste of money.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
If you plan on playing for any length of time, it's best to pay for 6 months at once. You end up saving a decent chunk of change, since it's only @12.95USD/month when you buy six months at a time.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Which means its around half that depend on exchange rates.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(10-23-2008 09:09 PM)senjuro Wrote: If you plan on playing for any length of time, it's best to pay for 6 months at once. You end up saving a decent chunk of change, since it's only @12.95USD/month when you buy six months at a time.

Heh I just got my mount <3 last night hehe...level 30 ^^;;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Character update! :P

Vook - 70 Holy Priest

Goronu - 36 Rogue

Those are the two i really play often. Lol.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(10-24-2008 04:11 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Heh I just got my mount <3 last night hehe...level 30 ^^;;

Gratties, even if you are Alliance scum. I do think that nightsabers are really cool looking mounts.

I just got my first rare drop mount last night: The Headless Horseman's mount. I think it looks kind of silly, especially when it's flying. I'll probably only use it when I'm bumming around capital cities and want to give people something to ooh and ahh about, but a flaming undead horse doesn't really suit a paladin. What does suit a paladin? Why, a Netherdrake, of course!!!! (pictures to follow when I finish grinding up to exalted).
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

(10-24-2008 10:50 PM)senjuro Wrote:
(10-24-2008 04:11 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Heh I just got my mount <3 last night hehe...level 30 ^^;;

Gratties, even if you are Alliance scum. I do think that nightsabers are really cool looking mounts.

I just got my first rare drop mount last night: The Headless Horseman's mount. I think it looks kind of silly, especially when it's flying. I'll probably only use it when I'm bumming around capital cities and want to give people something to ooh and ahh about, but a flaming undead horse doesn't really suit a paladin. What does suit a paladin? Why, a Netherdrake, of course!!!! (pictures to follow when I finish grinding up to exalted).

*Whimpers* I know they are cool but you got a rare drop? O..o; I never got one yet playing the game. And LOL some of the Halloween stuff I think is kind of....Bleh...I HATE FUCKING ZOMBIES in this game. Its so annoying ...The Plague!~ Are you on the game now hun? >>;;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Dose anyone like the Idea of a guild for DaD members? we would have to agree on a server and faction but that shouldn't be too hard.
Photobucket
Renamon's Army
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Morlokki

Hay guys, I'm level 76 dps, can I kill you plz.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you