Join our server on Discord

World Of Warcraft.
I wish I could just buy a code online. That'd save time.
Server Maelstrom

Characters

Messira lvl 60 druid
Niyara lvl 53 (I think) rogue

I have more, but those are the main ones... I can't play right now because my good internet and my account are down at the moment
I did it..I cant believe I did but I did...I made a Blood Elf Paladin
The OCA
Noooo! You caved! Why don't you cave even further and make a Dranei Shaman? j/k
Because I already have a 62 Orc Shaman :P
The OCA
I believe I posted here before, but...

I recently moved to Moon Guard ( a new RP server) and have all ten of my character slots there filled as follows:

Ashi - Troll Hunter (static group)
Jenesis - Human Warrior (static group)
Katdelya - Night Elf Druid (Level 5)
Kharon - Blood Elf Paladin (I planned that name for that character from the time I know BE could have Pallies)
Kelesho - Tauren Shaman (unplayed)
??? - Dwarf Rogue (unplayed)
??? - Orc Warlock (unplayed)
Bakuro - Undead Mage (unplayed)
Teralyn - Draenei Priest (Level 7)
Alte - Blood Elf Hunter (unplayed)

I have also rolled two Blood Elves on my main server of Maelstrom -- Kharonalpua (strangely some Ally character took Kharon before I got to it...) a Paladin and Alte, a Huntress.

My main is still Zulashi on Maelstrom, and though I've yet to pass level 60, it's due to waiting for my friend to get his copy of the expansion, not a lack of desire to reach 70.
Nice to see theres a few people who play WoW also..I thought it was just Shadow, Kurtz, and I. I'll update mine.

Realm:
Turalyon

Characters:

Nakagura - Orc Shaman level 64
Wengren - Tauren Warrior level 56
Aldrey - Blood Elf Paladin level 18
The OCA
I think my BC box is waiting for me in the dorm mail room. I'mma get it tomorrow after dance class!
[Image: Morlokki.jpg]

I know she sucks still. I only started her two days ago. She is still unexperienced at penetration. *cue to comedic drum*
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
New Update!! I finally got my Warrior to level 60!! WoW I exchanged gear in a hurry within the first day he was in Outland. The one dagger I got in ST that I was using quickly was replaced by a quest reward sword.

Turalyon
Wengren level 60 Tauren Warrior
Nakagura Level 67 Orc Shaman

Anvilmar
Gotheals Level 42 Night Elf Priest

If I knew how to take screenshots from the folder to photobucket or imageshack I'd post my characters :P
The OCA