Join our server on Discord

World Of Warcraft.
Ooh...that is very cool.
I am a big fan of WoW...but I don't play it that much anymore.
One reason is because I haven't had time...
Another is because there's really only one person that lives here that I can go to for help, and things weren't the best..
I would post my usernames and realms, but I forgot..sorry.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I bought this game after about a year of my friends begging me too, now I wish I had listened to them the first time.

Server: Emerald Dream

Level 60 Undead Warrior named Kavaan (My first and only 60)
Level 20 Undead Warlock named Ceraphita
Level 14 Tauren Shaman named Selmak
Level 18 Troll Warrior named Amalya (Troll females are so sexy)

I got characters on other servers, but this is my primary server, where I perfect the art of the fury warrior along with one of my best friends who's got a human warrior on the same server, Manoowar.
Leroy Jenkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
The OCA
Quick poll: Which race has the whiniest players?

I have to say, Gnomes are always pretty damn whiny. I got reported to a GM last night for telling a Gnome Mage to stop bitching about getting sapped while standing on top of the Blacksmith flag in Arathi Basin. He was like, "Don't just stand there, do something!"

So I did. I activated Perception and said, "I'm a mage. I can't heal you. You're not dead. Live with it."

Incidentally, we clobbered the horde 2000 to 760, and yet he STILL bitched, whined, and reported me. Oh Gnomes...
Race doesnt have anything to do with the person behind the computer. But I do must say that after spending time on the alliance side on many servers there are a LOT of annoying people. I think its because the younger crowd prefer the alliance side and the older crowd prefer the Horde side..

I myself prefer the Horde side.
The OCA
Okay this problem just arose today for me. As I try to open up say AH it displays about half of the items. After I try to scroll down the game freezes and the screen goes black then a warning comes up. Saying my display driver isnt running normaly or not responding. When it comes back to the desktop it looks very weird, I cant describe it. I have a suspicion that this is caused by the new patch that recently just came out. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
The OCA
Haven't experienced it, but the AH is glitchy very often for me, so it doesn't sound too fishy. If it persists, why don't you send in a GM ticket?
GM Ticket.... I think.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thats the thing I dont stay on long enough for me to do anything. Anyway I did go to the WoW community site and it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. Looks like the US screwed up their patch :P
The OCA
Its okay I got the whole problem fixed!! ^^

BC IS COMMING OUT TOMARROW!!! I ALREADY GOT MINE ON PREORDER!!!
The OCA