Join our server on Discord

School violence, abortions, protests.. is this the world?
I am not sure if any of you have noticed this at all but the world is starting to freak me out. Lets recap the past week. Today on Friday th 29th, a prinicpal was shot and killed by a student. Two days before, 4 students held hostage by a classmate, raped and one killed. 7 days before THAT, two boys were arrested after they were found to have planned a very detailed plan to kill several students. What the hell is with the damn world??? I mean seriously, war on terror, school shootings,teenage pregnancy, drug addiction, steroids, need I go on? Is it just me or is the world in a damn downworld spiral lately... what kind of proof do people need to make a change in order to benefit the world and the country? I don't want to live in fear, I don't want to look over my shoulder. Sure it happens but why is it all happening now? How much worse will it have to get before change is taken???

Whats your side?
Veemon's Followers
This is just how it is, I don't really think that the world is in a downward spiral. It is uunfortunate that things like this happen, but it could always be worse and we have improved quite a bit to what we were. It is true we do have problems that we could solve, but there are some problems we just can't do much about.
There's no proof necessary. I knew it all along.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Some kids will always be crazy assholes, we just have to do our best to kill the ones that try to kill us.
Interesting theory lol if we were Facists :-p
Veemon's Followers
Why can't we be? It's be more efficient.
The problem is that the other facists aren't fun people to be around. The neo-nazis are annoying and have bad musical tastes, the KKKs are stupid ugly inbred hicks and they have bad tastes in music, and the middle eastern facists can only speak arabic and have bad tastes in music but only because it's all in arabic. Plus all those hippies are very annoying and have very many flaws.

That's why we're not facists. All the other facists are annoying to be around. :D And that's me adding some humor to a serious situation.
There hasn't been a school shooting in the UK since 1996, and the perpirator was an adult, not a teenager.

Just pointing out that not the entire world is phycopathic.
Ok so the UK is safe for now..
Veemon's Followers
...As is the rest of Europe, plus Australia, although Germany's last was in 2000.

We do, however, have very bad knife laws which have lead to some school stabbings. In the last knife amnesty, a fully sharpened Clingon blade thing was handed in. The police called it "a very nasty weapon".