Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Bunyan turned around, holding a plate with a piece of raw meat and some salad, aparently, he had cut the meat with his knife, "I don't have much food to offer but," he turned around and was about to hand the plate to Catalina, but he saw she had backed off from him, "Is there some sort of problem?"

Elliot smiled and bowed once, "You sure play good music," he grinned to Lunos, then stretched out his hand, "The name's Elliot."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lunos stayed silent for a few seconds, before he tilted his head, and took Elliot's extended hand with his own, shaking it. "Name's Lunos. Nice teh meet ye', Elliot."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Catalina blinked "No. Just I'm more aquained to a knife as a weapon..." She blushed, noticed how she had just made a complete fool of herself.
Stepping out of the bar into the bright sunlight Bruno winced. He then saw a little boy being chased what it looked like to be a little girl. The boy had a doll in one hand yelling "nah nah baby wants her doll back" he just crossed Bruno's path but before he could go any further Bruno grabbed the back of his collar. The boy tried to squirm saying "Let me go!!!" Bruno grabbed the doll out of his hand "Maybe you should be a little nicer to your sister..." he let the boy down and handed the little girl her doll back. The little girl hugged him and said "thank you mister" in a soft voice and ran off
The OCA
Bunyan raised an eyebrow, then looked on his knife, "Oh, that," he left the knife on his dish-washer, then put the plate on the table, "Well, you can eat that, if you wish."

"Heh, same thing," Elliot said, "Are you heading somewhere, Lunos?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Man you guys are fast.

IC:

Shadow stared up at the clouds through a small screen of hair, appreciating the small moment of serenity that was rare in his often hectic life, "This really is a peacful place," He said outloud as he appreciated the nearby scenery, "Guess I'd better get moving though, time waits for no man nor Kanryu." he stood up, picking up a pair of katanas off the ground and strapping them both to one side of his hip. He took two steps as his stomach growled, "Guess I should food first," He looked around and spotted a road sign, "Ichinou huh? Sounds like as good a place as any." he pulled a hood over his head, hiding most of his features save for a large amount of hair that drapped down the sides.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bruno walked for a bit through town wasting the day away, then he spotted his old friend's smith shop "Maybe I'll stop and say hi" He headed towards the door that read "Randal's Arms" openned the door and stepped inside.
The OCA
OOC: Sorry Shadow. It won't happen again, I always become too carried away when it's a new game. I'll give you a nice gift for the trouble of having to read my over-sized prologue and all the replies.

IC:

All of a sudden from the trees, a gang of three Bandits jumped off ambushing the hooded Kanryu. The three of them used Pillage on him to try and steal his possesions.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lunos nodded, one of his green wings flapping slightly. "O' course, the nearest town..." He chuckled softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : Anymore space? I mean, "vacancy" available? :P
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army