Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Lunos cursed loudly, as his staff started glowing white. "Yea'... tough." He then started to cast Heal on himself, as he landed softly on the ground.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elliot rushed over Lunos and crouched, "Hey, you okay?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Catalina's ears drooped at that "What am I doing here...?" She flicked one ear "Running."
Elissa stood up as she went to Elliot and Lunos. "Are you two okay? I hope you're not hurt too much..." she spoke softly, staring at the two warriors.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
*RRrrrrr* Bruno blinked and looked down "Man I could eat a horse right now" he lifted himself up off the fountain and headed through town. Bruno walked for a few minutes until he saw a sign that read "Rachel's Grill." He openned the door and slipped in.
The OCA
Shadow looked up at the sign hanging on the gates to the town, "Hope there's a good eating places around." He said as he rubbed his stomach a bit, "Might as well grab some supplies too, never know when they'll come in handy." He headed first to the nearest restraunt, Rachel's Grill
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bruno walked in and saw a table up against the far wall. He leaned his polearm up against the wall and took a seat. A lady walked up to him "Hey Bruno looking for a little something for that appetite of yours?" the lady asked him "Yeah just get me some chicken on a bone I'm not too picky." "You were always a good eater, Bruno. I'll be right back with something." She walked back towards the kitchen.
The OCA
Shadow sat down at an open table, keeping moving a bit so his swords wouldn't stick out and trip anyone by accident, "Ma'am," he said to try and get a waitresses attention, "Roast please."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:
I Wrote:And Bruno was right. Two oversized scorpions crawled from the sides and jumped on him to use the Blind skill on him and disable his eyes while the other stayed back.

You should read others' posts too Disturbed. Guess it can't be helped now, but try to pay more attention in the future, okay?

IC:

"Running?" Bunyan repeated over Catalina's statement.

Elliot nodded to Elissa, "I'm good, but I don't know about Lunos. He got hit by many attacks."

"Sure thing, sir!" an human waitress said with a smile to Shadow as she went to tell the cook.

Just then, an humongous sized ox-like person entered the place. Most customers made silence. The beefed up guy walked towards Shadow's table and stood right behind him. With a stern and cold tone of his manly, deep voice he said: "You are in my place, shorty."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: God damn it *kicks a random chair* I'll read more carefully from now on..

IC:

As Bruno chewed his food he saw the large ox humanoid enter through the grill's doors...please dont interupt my meal. He watched intently as the large bovine approached another person enjoying his meal.
The OCA