Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Elissa then lends her hand towards Elliot, helping him to stand up, slightly smiles. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to surprised you. My name is Elissa. May I know yours?" She bows her head on Elliot and Lunos, waiting for their answer.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lunos decided to speak first, as he smiled, both his wings flapping slightly. "Lunos, nice t' meetcha, Ellisa." He then moved over to Elissa, and looked down at Elliot.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elliot got up with the help of Elissa, then he brushed himself off, "Uhh... nice to meet you Elissa, I'm Elliot."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nice to meet you all" She bows head. "You two planning to go somewhere? There's the village over there.." She point with her index finger "...called Ichinou. I can guide you two there." Elissa smiles as wagging her snake tail slowly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yes, I was plannin' to head t' the nearest village." Lunos answered honestly, as he glanced at Elissa's snake tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What a coincidence. I was going there, too!" Elliot grinned, but soon gasped as from the ground some strange creatures came out.

Three Eye Goos and Two Mage Goos teamed up against the trio. The Mage Goos used the Burn skill on the Wyndian, some fire came out of the ground and burnt him.

The Eye Goos ganged up on Elliot and Elissa.

"Dang, monsters!" Elliot growled and unsheated his katana, "Hope you can fight Lunos!" he shouted, parrying an attack from one of the blue fluids.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well I'll see you some other time, Ralph" Bruno said as he put his polearm on his back and headed to the door. "Wait!" Ralph ran to him with something in his hand. "Take this Bruno, it was your father's" It was an old locket, he openned the locked and saw a picture of his mother. "Thank you Ralph.." Bruno slowly openned the door and left the smith shop.
The OCA
Lunos cursed loudly, as the fire scorched at his arm. He quickly moved his arm to his side, as he yanked his staff free from where it was; the bottom of it embedded into the ground.

"'Course I can! Aero!" He yelled, as wind started to form around his staff. He then lowered his staff, and, as he did so, the wind ball flew off and blasted itself into one of the Mage Goos.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The goos were weak beasts, the red one that got hit with Aero died with that single hit. However, the other's powers increased from his comrade's death and he charged fully at Lunos, hitting him with a solid tackle.

Elliot was hit twice by two Eye Goos, he countered only one, he sliced through in his reprisal and killed it. The other two Eye Goos also became more powerful now, "Damn!" I still don't have enough magic to use Flame Pillar and if I Disembowel them I'll be too fatigued to fight... only one chance! he clenched his teeth and his katana shone red, "HAH!" he growled and dashed over the second Eye Goo and with a swift powerful slash, he ended with its life. The last Eye Goo became even more powerful than the Mage Goo and treatened Elissa.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lunos, who was currently weakened slightly by his scorched arm, was completely doubled over, and fell over. He cursed loudly; his wing was getting crushed. He grabbed his staff, and, even though he was pretty pathetic at hitting things, swiped at the goo to try and give him a good chance to get back up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds