Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
Catalina certainly understood, nodding slightly "I know... But no one ever wants to help a Kitsune." She frowned at the last word; as if it was something she was... displeased with.
OOC: This does sound interesting, I'll go. I'll choose Worren cuz it sounds like a Tauren, even the racial stats are the same :P

Character: Bruno
Tribe: Worren
Weapon: Polearm
Description: Black furred tiger who wears his father's old steal chainmail.
Spells: Lvl 1 Rock Blast, Protect
Skills: Battle Shout (Raises ally's strength, stamina, and agility)
Perks: Feet
The OCA
OOC: Welcome to the RPG Disturbed. Just one thing about the profile- the Skill you stated Bruno has, which stats does it boost?

And well, guess most of you don't need it, but just in case...

List of Stats:

Strength - Defines a Character's power.
Defense - Defines a Character's physical resistance.
Speed - Defines a Character's agility.
Accuracy - To Hit percentage.
Evade - To Parry/Block Hits percentage.
Magic Power - Name implies it.
Magic Defense - Name implies it.
Fire - Resistance to Fire elemental attacks.
Water - Resistance to Water elemental attacks.
Wind - Resistance to Wind elemental attacks.
Earth - Resistance to Earth elemental attacks.
Holy - Resistance to Holy elemental attacks.
Dark - Resistance to Dark elemental attacks.

Bunyan rolled his eyes up, "If you and your kind for once stopped stealing and pillaging from other villages, maybe people would help you," he stammered, "What's your name?" asked the old man as he walked towards a cupboard.

Elliot walked, he caught the sound of a musical instrument, in some way it made him turn his head to its direction and then, he found the surge of it. He stopped walking briefly and just stared on the winged man playing the wooden pipe for a while.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm know as Catalina. And I don't steal. I was... getting desperate." She tried to explain.
A voice mutter "Hey....hey....HEY!!! You spent the whole night here" Bruno woke up with his polearm leaned against the counter and saw the bartender behind the counter wiping a glass with a cloth. "Come one now I'm not running inn here." the bartender griped. Bruno looked up at the bartender "Shut up and get me another drink..." the bartender huffed as he went to go get a mug, filled it up with beer, and slid it across the counter. Bruno caught it with his paw and took a quick sip.
The OCA
Lunos continued to play his tune for about another half of a minute, before he finished the tune, and pulled the pipe out of his mouth. He looked down, and opened his pouch; replacing the pipe at the bottom. He sealed the pouch up again, and sighed. He hadn't yet caught sight of Elliot, since his gaze was still set to the cold ground.

"Eh... I haven' laid my eyes on a person for a while..." He muttered to himself, and scratched his neck, one of his wings twitching slightly. "...Wonder if I shoulda actually listened to the directions?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Bunyan sighed and grabbed a large sharp looking knife, "Well, I'm really sorry, Catalina."

Elliot smiled and looked at the Wyndian, then walked up to him, finally speaking out, "Hey, that was a nice tune."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Catalina's eyes widened when she saw the knife. I should have known he'd be like everyone else! She backs off slowly.
The young Wyndian's eyes nearly shot open as he heard Elliot talk, and he slowly lifted his head, eyeing the stranger. "Well, I' be damned!" Lunos blurted, a smile spreading across his face. "Thank ye', stranger!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Bruno continued to drink his mug of beer until he started to hear some of the people talking behind him

Human 1 "Who does he think he is a wannabe warrior"
Human 2 "Must be just look at that old armor hes wearing"

Bruno slammed his mug down, paid the bartender, grabbed his polearm putting it on his back and stormed out. As he passed the two humans he muttered "You dont know the half of it."
The OCA