Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
Alkanphel closed in on the guyver HQ, the ship automatically opened up a link as she put on her most sincere acting, "Please, you have to help. I was captured at the Zoanoinds base, one of your pilots Scion helped me escape, he needs your help. He's in danger." She continued trying to land, figuring that a real person in this situation wouldn't wait for clreance because of the danger.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tramission officer said over the speaker, "Please give comfermation code when whe get to you." Speaker inside under ground base, "Casey we have some one landing in the above ground hanger," said the tranmision officer.

"You heard the guy let take the tunnel about half a mile from the from the hanger and aprouch from there so we don't give our location away Also remember the comfirmation code is manga ," said Casey as he headed towards the tunnel.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Scion threw Sauran high into the air and jumped up,delivered four punches into the gut,then knocked Sauran into a wall,knocking him out"I didn't start the fire."He then ran into a nearby ship,killed the person inside,then set the coordinates for Guyver Command.
Alkanphel's ship landed softly on it's designated pad. She opened the doors and put on her best face as she ran out, "Please, someone has to help!" She said as she ran out quickly, purposely tripping on the way and landing on the ground, "He was trying to protect me, it's my fault he's still there."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Scion's ship entered the atmosphere as he set the transmission to a private frequency"This is Scion,I request permission to land."
OOC:Why isn't anyone posting?
OOC: I think everyone else is gone. Which kinda sucks. This won't be any fun with just two people.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hello? Hello? Hello? *Blinks* Hey cool, ECHO! ECHO! ECHO!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: As per request from the Game Master, this RPG is going to be locked. Any complaints go to CrazyWeredragon or me, by PM.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad