Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire-like RPG
"So you changed, that doesn't mean much." The elder said, "The wauren's can change into a were-form. Doesn't mean they're dragons too now does it."

"Well wheither he was or wasn't a dragon isn't the point," Shadow spoke up, "We want to know what he is. Not what he could be or isn't."

The elder snorted a bit, "Don't see how you expect me to help. Can't just look at someone and tell you everything about them you know." He looked back at Elliot, "Could you do that transformation thingy again? It'd be easier to tell you what you are if I could actually see you."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm... I'll try" Elliot responded. The boy took a meditating stance, trying to focus his mind. Suddenly, pain started spreading out in his body, which made him scream as he was covered in a green fire pillar, before his form disappeared. The fire started burning with more and more intensifying strength until it eventually died out. The human boy appeared, now as the hybrid with dark hair. He opened his now lizard eyes to stare at the elder and let out a gasp as his pain was relieved, "Did it work?" he asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The elder stared intently at Elliot's new form, his face showing no change whatsoever even though he knew what he was looking at, So he really is a dragon. It would appear as though one Brood does indeed remain in this world, perhaps all hope is not lost for it.[i] he glanced quickly at the group that had come with Shadow and smiled a bit despite himself, [i]Looks like the next generation has come. He closed his eyes and sat back in silence. He stayed like that for a few minutes before speaking again, "You did change, but wheither it is or is not into a dragon I don't know." Through all this he didn't notice that the crystal that was resting on his shelf had begun to glow slightly, resonating to Elliot's powers, "As for where you can find out, I don't know."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Elliot blinked a bit, he was feeling a bit... cold, to say the least. The dragon hybrid looked on the crystal, Odd... it looks like- he thought, then widened his eyes, "Uhh, that's," but before he could talk, there was a growl that echoed from the crystal as it seemed, the cave didn't shake, but something started reacting furthermore within the shiny rock.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad