Join our server on Discord

Hello
found this site a week ago and finally decided to join, and just incase someone mentions it my name is not from Okami, it's from Naval Ops
Welcome to the DaD, Amaterasu! Enjoy your time here! *hugs and hands him a special Kurtz plushy*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
May you find what you are looking for, whether its a family, friends, a good lemon or two, or an rp (we have pictures too :P) you have come to the right place. Glad you joined up and the name is Lonely Gabu and I'm wishing you fun times, great memories and best of luck for things to come...Welcome to your new home...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Welcome to DaD!!! Hope you enjoy your stay!! As a welcoming gift I give you my sister *gets out plushy Saphire*
P-Saph: YOU BASTARD CHANGE ME BACK!!!
The OCA
gotta love rps.....almost forgot (changes sapphire back to her original form) there ya go
Saphire: Why thank you amaterasu...now GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE
Disturbed: *running away*
Saphire: *chases after Disturbed*
The OCA
Hi, hi. I wouldn't have thought of Okami, if you didn't say anything. I think you can find that used in a couple of places. I don't really recall of hand what it means in English.
Quote:and just incase someone mentions it my name is not from Okami, it's from Naval Ops

Ah. I had thought of the second Server in Digimon World 3; but oh well.

Welcome to the site amaterasu, enjoy your time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you, DMX
Hiya hiya. Welcome to the board! ^_^