Join our server on Discord

White and Nerdy
Heh-Heh- Weird Al is my all time favorite!
Very funny, nice find!!!
The OCA
You guys gotta buy the album xD
I think ill always say "Dare To Be Stupid" will be my fav.. but ive had "Straight Outta Lynwood" for less than a day... its a close second
I just found something interesting in the video xDDDD

Where he says "I Edit Wikipidia" And you see him typing in bold letters "YOU SUCK!... well i just saw WHAT he was editing xD the Atlantic Records page xDDD ...if you dont know why thats funny.....

"You're Pitiful" Was going to be the lead single from this album. James Blunt, the singer said the parody was awsome, but the record label, ATLANTIC RECORDS, said "This cannot be on your album" xD So thats why he was saying "YOU SUCK!" To atlantic records xDDD

And now you know... the rest of the story xDDDD
Quote:"You're Pitiful" Was going to be the lead single from this album. James Blunt, the singer said the parody was awsome, but the record label, ATLANTIC RECORDS, said "This cannot be on your album" xD So thats why he was saying "YOU SUCK!" To atlantic records xDDD
Wow, that's incredibly clever, even by Al's high standards. Still, I don't think "You're Pitiful" was good enough to be a lead single, though it probably is better known than the other songs he parodied on the album.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
funnah song...
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:"You're Pitiful" Was going to be the lead single from this album. James Blunt, the singer said the parody was awsome, but the record label, ATLANTIC RECORDS, said "This cannot be on your album" xD So thats why he was saying "YOU SUCK!" To atlantic records xDDD
Wow, that's incredibly clever, even by Al's high standards. Still, I don't think "You're Pitiful" was good enough to be a lead single, though it probably is better known than the other songs he parodied on the album.

I agree. I LOVE 'You're Pitiful' but it has NOTHING on 'white & nerdy' i think it was a blessing in disguise
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/09/white...y-quiz.php
I got 17% White and Nerdy.
UnknownH Wrote:http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/09/white...y-quiz.php
I got 17% White and Nerdy.

XDDD Thanks for the quiz!! I was hopeing for questions like "Spend all day on the comp.." i got a 32%
I got 26% white and nerdy. That sounds about right.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against