Join our server on Discord

White and Nerdy
Wisemon Wrote:Personally, I can't completely relate to the song. I wasn't quite in with the geek crowd. They thought I was kind of weird and angry.

Isn't that 'emo' now-a-days, the moody teenagers who wear make-up and listen to whiny music?
Quote:Isn't that 'emo' now-a-days, the moody teenagers who wear make-up and listen to whiny music?
No, didn't fit in with that crowd either. For one thing, I dress in business casual.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nah wierd and angry would be goth or Raver... emo is more wierd and scared... or wierd and whiny
Veemon's Followers
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Isn't that 'emo' now-a-days, the moody teenagers who wear make-up and listen to whiny music?
No, didn't fit in with that crowd either. For one thing, I dress in business casual.

Which explains not fitting in with geeks, who dress however makes us comfortable, thank you very much.
xD

for me:

"Only question i ever thought was hard: Do i like Matt or do i like Tai?" xDD

Cannot wait to get this cd
Quote:Which explains not fitting in with geeks, who dress however makes us comfortable, thank you very much.
I'll have you know that my polo shirts and cargo pants are quite comfortable. Finding a pair of underpants that won't bunch up on me is another matter.

I'm also looking forward to this new "Weird Al" CD. I've been to a concert, I have all of his other CD's, and I don't know if you can tell by the titles of my lemons, but I'm kind of a fan of his.
I know that you saw me.
He is talented. I saw a bunch of his polka songs. To combine parts of a bunch of different songs and make it listenable it pretty good. Plus I like what he calls them sometimes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugldxpRDMo

you mean this one, cause this in my favorites on youtube....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah that was pretty good. I thought most of his was pretty good.
"Albuquerque" is my favorite Weird Al song, which is part of why I have yet to name a chapter after it. I doubt anything on the new album will be that good. I almost bought it yesterday at Circuit City for $9.99, but the only copies they had left had cracked cases, which are unreplaceable on DualDiscs.
I know that you saw me.