Join our server on Discord

"Load This" -- A One-Shot by Khron Alpha
This isn't the completed text, but it's everything before the lemon scene starts. It takes a very different view of some of the relationships in Tamers, even from what I usually portray... Renamon is very submissive, Guilmon more agressive, and Ruki is much more of a dominant female character, into hardcore training rather than just fight and win.

Anyway, here goes...

--------------

"Load This"
Kharon Alpha

This shouldn't be happening. That is what I keep telling myself, every time I see him. My mistress hates him, and I should be doing as she desires. She has always kept me satisfied before, so why do I now long after the forbidden? She doesn't like me to look at men. She views it a weakness, a fault in me.

Perhaps she is right. I was meant for battle, not love. I should be strong, not falling head over heels for a rival. Even a rival as child-like as he should not cause me even the least hesitation, but whenever we fight, I find myself wanting more. I should not feel this way. Yet I do.

Perhaps I have been misguided.

"Renamon, you were sloppy out there today."

"I am sorry, mistress." Renamon did not look at the red-haired girl she served, she was not worthy of it. "Something distracted me."

"I don't want any excuses," Ruki said, slamming er fist into her open hand. "That lizard shouldn't have been half a match for you! So why did he survive?"

"I put everything into my attacks," Renamon continued, remembering the chill that his claw had caused as it moved up her legs. "But the touch of him, it seemed like ice."

"So you're saying he's strong enough to beat you?"

She did not want to displease her mistress, but she would not lie to her either. "Perhaps... if I had struck from behind."

"That wouldn't be fair," Ruki said, slapping Renamon across her face. "I may not be the most polite girl in the world, but at least I fight honorably."

"Then, perhaps he is too powerful for me to beat as I currently am."

"Then perhaps we need to step up your punishments and training, Renamon. And remember who's in charge here." Ruki lifted Renamon's face, forcing her tolook the girl in the eyes. The cold ice of her gaze was enough to frighten even this deadly Digimon. "Like ice, you said?" Ruki had already bound Renamon's hands together, and was now preparing to gag the fox-spirit Digimon. "Then we'll make you learn to handle ice."

Renamon nodded, submissive to her mistress. Opening her mouth slightly, she accepted the gag, to keep her from screaming, if it should come to that.

Damn that boy! Whatever his Digimon is, if it can beat Renamon with such a lame attack, it should have been mine. Or maybe it will be mine. First, though, I need to punish Renamon for her slip-up tonight.

Ruki grabbed a bucket of ice from the freezer, and returned to her room. She nodded to Renamon to go outside, and once they were there, the Digimon lay down near a small peg. Ruki tied her legs together, and then to the pole, and then covered Renamon's legs with ice. "You don't move, or it will be worse tomorrow."

Renamon simply nodded. Ruki smiled as she went back to her room, and thought over the battle, as she prepared for bed.

"Renamon, beat him into the ground!"

"No! You can't do this to him!" The boy had tackled her directly. Funny, she still didn't know his name, or the name of his Digimon. "Make her stop!"

It was too late, Ruki thought with a smirk. Renamon's attack would rip through this boy's pet Digimon like rain through tissue paper. "Now, Rena..." She hadn't finished, it wasn't necessary. The blades of energy began flying like a hail towards the red-scaled lizard.

That was when the unbelievable part had started. Not only had the boy tackled her, but his hands were making her feel strangely warm. She'd looked up at him, and in hindisght, she wasn't sure why she hadn't punched him, or at least slapped him. It had felt nice, having this boy's hands resting under her butt. But that didn't explain her reaction. All she'd done was ask him: "What are you doing?"

He'd gotten off of her on his own, as red as a beet. "I'm... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." Then he turned towards his lizard. Ruki smirked as she followed his gaze. Pet-mon ought to be loaded into Renamon by now. But he wasn't.

Renamon was closing for melee, buying time to analyze this strange enemy. Ruki grabbed her digivice, and tried to get a reading. "Why doesn't this have any data on Pet-mon?"

The boy looked back at her, confused. "Data..." He took out his own Digivice now, and looked at it. Ruki recognized the holographic display. "Hey, this has data on your Digimon! Let's see... she's only a Child level?"

"She's much stronger than any other Child level Digimon," Ruki said, taking pride in her training of the Digimon. "What can you say for your little pet-mon?"

That was when it had happened. The lizard had touched Renamon, causing her to fall on her knees. Ruki was aghast at the thought of it. His claws had only touched the Digimon, but she was down. What was he doing now? She couldn't make it out.

He was sniffing her. He was getting her scent, no doubt to track her down and finish her off later. His claws were still on her thigh, keeping her from getting up, for whatever reason. "Please," she begged, even ten seconds of weakness making her feel helpless. "Please, stop."

He was moving outwards now, his nose nearing her breasts. And he kept sniffing. He was some kind of pervert. That must be the case. Renamon had fallen yet again, pushing him down with her, as his nose touched her breasts. Now she was on hands and knees, weakened by an enemy who seemed ignorant of his own power.

Now he left her, humiliated in front of her mistress and his master? She had nearly cried, until Ruki came up to her. It was a simple command. "We're leaving."

Ruki didn't want to know what that little perv-lizard had done to Renamon, or why Renamon hadn't tried to stop him. All that mattered to her was that Renamon was weak. Obviously she needed to be punished for weakness, and letting him beat her.

A week had passed. Renamon was now ready for him. And this time, she wouldn't let her mistress, or his master, interfere. She had permission to fight him privately, and was building her plan. She only hoped it would work. If it didn't, she would end up loaded by the strange Digimon she was going to fight.

She appeared in the park, near where they had last fought. Before she had come to be bound to her human, she had been a great fighter in her own world, and as skilled of a tracker as fighter. Even with a week gone past, she could find traces, and hunt him down. "Males are a weakness." She repeated the words in her mind as she hunted him.

She came to a place where there were plenty of signs, but muddled. They were mixed together, unclear and difficult to read. She'd hunted something like that once before. Another Renamon, in fact, who had provoked her to the battle. He had gotten what he deserved. And so would this lizard.

This meant one of two things. He'd fought here, or he came here often. And since his were the only marks, aside from humans, he was here often. Oneway she'd come from, one way had faint markings, and the other had no visible signs. But his scent was on the stones, the stairs.

She decided to follow instinct on this one. She took the stairs, and came to some kind of human shelter, which had his marks everywhere around it. He was inside, or spent a lot of time inside. In spite of her anxiety, she urged herself to caution. She was still taken by surprise, as he popped out of the shelter.

"You aren't Takato," he said, tilting his head to one side as he looked at her. "Oh, I remember! We played last time, right?"

"We did not play," she said, jumping back as he reached towards her. "We were fighting. And today, I'll fight you properly."

"Fight?"

"Yes... and one of us will win, and the other will lose. The loser will load the winner's data."

"I know what a fight is." He was growling now, more vicious than when they'd fought a week earlier. He would be a dangerous enemy, and Renamon would be ready for him. "And you... you won't beat me. Fire Ball!"

Renamon narrowly avoided the fireball he'd shot from his mouth. He was strong for a Child, but so was she. The fight was on. She kept her distance, closing only long enough to deliver attacks, forcing him to use his energy on fireballs. But he didn't seem to have a limit, either. He just kept firing away, on and on. She slipped. That mistake should have been fatal, as he pinned her shoulders under his forearms.

The shiver ran through her again, as effective as it had been. It wasn't cold, it just seemed that way. And as she looked at him, expecting to find him preparing for his finishing attack, she was in shock. Despite having her at his mercy, he wasn't finishing her off. He was sniffing her again, resuming where he'd been stopped last time.

-----

Comments would be appreciated, I'll be submitting the whole thing to the Domain once it's finished. I think I'll be doing more One-Shot stories in the future, though -- they need a lot less plot.
Good, I like it.

Hope to see the finishing parts.

Thanks.