Join our server on Discord

I hate work-a-holics
Shadow: Zombies? Can't we go one topic without being attacked by an army of the undead?

Slashmon: No prob, *Snaps his fingers and the Zombies become cyborg zombies* Better?

Shadow: Oh yeah that's, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!? YOU MADE THE BAD GUYS MORE BAD!

Slashmon: First question, absolutely nothing. Second, not my problem. *Dissappears*

Shadow: I hate when he does that.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: I get to start liking him more when he leaves us with another reason for apocalypse.

By the way, I don't know wether it's been explained already at the start, but what's a workaholic? I'm not familiar with the term.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: People who work themselves to the bone because they actually enjoy it.

Slashmon: If killing zombies was our jobs we'd be work-a-holics.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: That's totally true, and because of ou- Zombies- People who come back from the dead- are zombies- zombies are the dead that walk- the dead that walk are dead bodies- ZOMBIES ARE DEAD BODIES- I'm A NECROPHILE!! YIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
Shadow: Uhh, they're robot zombies. I don't think that counts.

Slashmon: I doubt he cares. *Cuts a zombies head off* Kinda funny how they're powerless without their heads, *Zombies body grabs him* Okay, robo-zombies don't have that weakness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: What? *Rifle in hand, pointing at half robo-zombie army headless* Dang, so that's why they keep walking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Anonmon Wrote:OK, a few work-a-holics dead. All in a day's... activities?
Yeah, we made a great first step. ........What? *sees three of the Inferno victims wholly bandaged , one without an eye, that go back to their desks and resume working*
................................................................................ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!*Zephyr reaches Limit ability*
You brought this on yourselves!!!!!!!! Take this!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs to the three zombie-like workers* *uses Phoenix, Pyrokinesis, Flaming Fist, Flay Finger, Tornado Flame, Burning Flare, Flame Strike, Flame Claw and Flame Breath on them* *casts Fire 3, Firaga, Gren, Flame Pillar, Brid, Fear Flare, Flare Tornado, Explosion, Flame Wall, Fire Bouquet, Hi-Flame, Fireball, Inferno again, Shining Flare, Volcano and Flare on them* *summons Efreet, Meta, Gola Gola, Zenoir, Gimard, Red Wolf, And Moa Gault on them*
There!!!!!
*climbs to a cliff and looks down at them in the bottom of an abyss. Now she's dressed with leather pants and jacket and is holding a guitar*
*Starts singing Blaze of Glory while the workaholics consume in the flames*
You're going doooooooown in a blaze of glory
I'll take you noooooooooooooooow but know the truth
You're going doooooooown in a blaze of glory!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord I never drew first but I drew first blood!!!!!!!!!
Shadow: *Holding a large stick covered in marshmallows over the firey holocaust* Nothing like marshmallows roasted by the unholy flames of the Queen of Darkness... WHO WANT'S SMORES!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*summons Efreet, Meta, Gola Gola, Zenoir, Gimard, Red Wolf, And Moa Gault on them*

CAN'T BELIEVE IT! LEGEND OF LEGAIA! EEEEEE! *Uses Salamander Summon Element* YAY FOR ROAST!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*summons Efreet, Meta, Gola Gola, Zenoir, Gimard, Red Wolf, And Moa Gault on them*

CAN'T BELIEVE IT! LEGEND OF LEGAIA! EEEEEE! *Uses Salamander Summon Element* YAY FOR ROAST!
Hey, oh, wow. What's the matter? It's a great game, way better than any Final Fantasy I've played.