Join our server on Discord

I hate work-a-holics
Correct Ghost.
Renamon's Army
Meant the people around here, meaning my area not the site or else I would have mentioned the site in my logic and I did not do so....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Anonmon Wrote:I'm angry that jobs get taken by people who work really hard without knowing what the fuck they're doing.

Think of it this way: Two artists, one spends a month making let's say 100 mediocre drawings, the other spends that time making a masterpiece on par with the mona lisa, an art person would obviously go with the masterpiece but someone who wants quantity over quality like most businesses would take the 100 in a heartbeat. So the workaholic always winning out all depends on what line of work you're in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And that was a great analogy.
Renamon's Army
Oooh, that's pretty much like the asshole that replaced me in my job. He was a fucking mess, knew nothing, but he acted like he knew everything and yeah, he was always available whenever the boss called him for another extra 5 hours paid 9 pesos (3 US dollars) an hour. The asshole left for work at 8 am and came home at midnight. He worked in 3 different places, I bet with the same skill as he did in the place I knew him. Of course, what was important for the boss was that he was available any time.
You know, when I had the interview for the job, I was just asked if I knew a couple techniques and IF I COULD ATTEND 6 PATIENTS EVERY HALF HOUR. Yessir.
So yeah,
Quote:Who's with me! CRUCIFY THE WORK-A-HOLICS!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! *casts Inferno over a bunch of them*
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:Who's with me! CRUCIFY THE WORK-A-HOLICS!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! *casts Inferno over a bunch of them*

Still don't see the point of the rant but, *Grabs a pitchfork and torch* I'm always up for a good crucification!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OK, a few work-a-holics dead. All in a day's... activities?

* Anonmon looks at man in front of me.
The man looks back. He has white skin, very long brown hair, and a goatee.

Wisemon, get the nails! HE'S LOOSE AGAIN!
Quote:Wisemon, get the nails! HE'S LOOSE AGAIN!
He's always loose, way too promiscuous, but the more you nail him down, the more he spreads.

Wait, are you talking about workaholics? You don't have to crucify them. They do it to themselves.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I find this thread funny cuz I'm a work-a-holic! Yet I haven't been working properly, in fact, I don't have a job anymore! lol
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I find this thread funny cuz I'm a work-a-holic! Yet I haven't been working properly, in fact, I don't have a job anymore! lol

That means you get to spend more time with us! Now grab a pitchfork and torch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad