Join our server on Discord

I hate work-a-holics
Ghost_Op Brand: 100% Non-bullshit.
aguy Wrote:I don't see a problem with working to hard to advance to a higher position, that is your choice. I don't see why you hate them unless people are telling you to be more like the work-a-holics.

Which someone usually is.
Anonmon Wrote:
aguy Wrote:I don't see a problem with working to hard to advance to a higher position, that is your choice. I don't see why you hate them unless people are telling you to be more like the work-a-holics.

Which someone usually is.

Which is usually the boss, who, understandebly wants the most he can get out of his workers.
Anonmon Wrote:People like this (and the less extreme work-a-holics) snap up all the good jobs, because bosses just want someone to work hard.

As opposed to freeloading and goofing off? I'm not quite sure where the rant is here, are you angry because someone took a job from you because they'd actually do it?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm angry that jobs get taken by people who work really hard without knowing what the fuck they're doing.
Anonmon Wrote:I'm angry that jobs get taken by people who work really hard without knowing what the fuck they're doing.

That's acceptable, but I think that when your job gets taken by someone who really TRIES, has a grasp of what their doing and subsequently outdoes you, they deserve the job.

It also connects with the phrase 'going nowhere fast', and a phrase I heard somewhere else;

Person 1: Where are we going?
Person 2: No fucking idea, but we're making great time!
Oops.
Quote:I'm angry that jobs get taken by people who work really hard without knowing what the fuck they're doing.

The person would eventually learn what to do or else they would be fired.
Quote:You don't consider me to be part of that group do you LG?

Well do you live where I live?

and if Yes, I don't know you so to answer your question, your not in any category.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:
Quote:You don't consider me to be part of that group do you LG?

Well do you live where I live?

and if Yes, I don't know you so to answer your question, your not in any category.

I think he misinterpreted your previous post (as did I for a minute) where you said 'most people around here are stupid' as 'most people around the DaD are stupid' as opposed to 'most pepole around where I live are stupid'.