Join our server on Discord

Any spellcheckers?
Sorry, dunno where to post. :oops:

Any spellcheckers? Thanks.

I seldom write because I moved to other state to work, the house I rented has no computer or internet connection. I hope can bring my own PS2 and TV to there if possible.

Night without TV, PS2, games and computer is boring... :cry:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I can imagine a night withough the typicall visual media can be dull as hell, but remember the one thing that humans do that's great in terms like that: Humans don't stay bored for long (especially the resourceful ones).

In other words, I'm sure you can figure out ways to occupy yourself, until you can get your stuff.

Also... you moved?! When? And to where?

(on a personal note to everyone else... yeah, I DID spellcheck for him, but I can't anymore, seeing as I'm dealing with my own little problems/endeavors, and I hope that someone can find it in their hearts, and time frames, to help him with his spelling, unbiasedly, and with minimal to no tampering of his work without having him do that, himself)
I can spellcheck for you when I have some spare time.
Thk.

I didn't move, just working at outstation. Planning to buy a house there (hope got spare money). lol
Yeah, just remember to follow up, you two. I don't want to see some missed chance becuase one of you didn't think to send fiction, or the other didn't bother to spellcheck.
Wait, is this spellchecking for a BOOK? I'm under the impression it's just for a lemon or something...
Tch, YEAH it is a lemon, but I don't want either of you shirking off becuase it'll all go back to myself (call it forced obligation, if you will).
Alright. My mail is SORRY EDITED LOL, and I check it about once a week. HOWEVER, I'm almsot always on XFire, so if you have that, try me at THIS TOO LOL.
Sent. thanks.
Spell- and grammar-checked. You're welcome.