Join our server on Discord

Intro'duck'tion
Hi altogether! Sorry for the lame title, didn't know where that pun came from. I want to introduce myself a little bit. I'm AuroraSonicBoom, 23 years of age and film editor by profession. Currently I'm living in Germany, but I've also had my experiences with the American way of life (been there for 3 years.) While I lived there I witnessed the fly by of what I think was a hyper sonic aircraft known as the Aurora. Its engine emits spaced loud booms, which are heard not until the aircraft is almost out of sight. So much for my name.

Other than that, I'm an anime and big Digimon fan, which is why I (finally) joined the community. Over the years the only thing I had to do with DAD was reading some stories or posting an occasional comment. But somehow, don't ask me why, I've now changed my mind and decided to join to the community. I hope I can contribute to the community in some way (we'll talk about money later ;) ), by providing Digimon episodes or translated doujinshi, or even developing stories, which I may say I am pretty good at. I need to do this also for my job, y'know.

What else to tell, hmm
Welcome :)
I'd like to be the second to give you a happy and warm welcome to DaD!!!! I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to get to read some of your stuff!!
The OCA
You seem an interesting guy, can't wait if you post stories or whatever you'd like. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nice to meet ya, glad you decided to join up! Hope you have lots of fun around here at the DaD!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hiya Aurora, and welcome to the DaD! *bows* Enjoy your stay.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
hello AuroraSonicBoom, welcome to DaD. enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow: Welcome to the board! My name's Shadow, me and the rest of the group I lead basically make up the rowdy frat boy part of this littly community. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around, if you post, since I get around a lot. So untill then, *Grabs a shotgun* I heard duck! Come'on Dick we're goin hunting!

Dick Chenney: HEHEHEHEHEHEH!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Velcome to ze DaD! I am Gunter- ze vampire of ze forum! Vant to be vuddies?
Shadow: That reminds me! *Grabs a large pizza* I forgot to give you a welcoming pizza. I made it myself, hope you like extra garlic.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad