Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Emerald

Disturbed: *runs into a super market and putshes over one of the isle's rack making a domino affect knocking down all of the racks* Always wanted to do that!
The OCA
Dip

DMX: Hope you did that on purpose.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Potato

Disturbed: Of course I did it on purpose!! Just like this *walks over to the live lobster tanks and smashes it letting the lobsters poor out* hehe this is fun!
The OCA
Onion.

DMX: Whew... for a moment I thought you were sober.

*Lobster Lord of the High Tides appears*

LL: SURRENDER SURFACE DWELLERS! THE TIME OF JUSTICE FOR ALL MY EATEN BRETHEN HAS COMETH! It's the time I avenge the deaths of-

DMX: *Picks the lobster lord up by its tail* Hey, I never tried Lobster, do you think it's tasty?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Naga

Disturbed: *jumps on the Lobster King's head* Hell yeah *cracks the lobster's skull with his elbow sticks a stick of butter deep inside his throat* Fire his ass up! *jumps up and hangs onto the ceiling*
The OCA
Ally.

DMX: Uhh... *Stares at the roasted lobster in his claws* I had to fire it up now? *Sweatdrops*

LL: *Half black, and covered in pipping hot butter sauce*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yap

Disturbed: *sweatdrops* Well that was quick *drops onto the lobsters shoulders and starts eating from its neck*
The OCA
Pellet.

DMX: Well, it was fun while it lasted. Wanna go for some paintball? *Grabs rifle and mask, part of his white hair flowing out into his cool lock in front of his face* I wanna play against the girls, if ya know what I mean *Wink wink*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Trisha

Disturbed:*flatstares* Oh alright whatever *disappears*

*Ebon and Ayane reappear in full paintball outfits with orange and lime goggles*
The OCA
atomic bomb