Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Heart

Disturbed: Hold on Lurea!! *growls shortly before his bucking grew faster, his muzzle lowers to her neck and licks the soft scaly neck with his warm canine tongue* Gggrrr
The OCA
Trick
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz

Lurea: *gripping the wolf's shoulders harder, the dragoness started to moan even louder; as her walls continued to wetten around the large member in her cunt* AhhhHH!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zipper

Disturbed: *as his bucking grew faster he moans loudly as he could feel his orgasm building up within him, holding Lurea tighter he bucks into her as fast as his body could* Ggrrrr I'm almost there!!!
The OCA
River.

Lurea: *growling and moaning loudly in bliss pleasure, the dragoness starts to feel her own orgasm building up slowly at her pussy, as her oils continue to leak out - lubricating his member even more* Oohhhhh.... G-GOD! I-I'm-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Roach

Disturbed: *the lubrication of Lurea's oil's to his member the wolf's orgasm was harder to hold back* RRRRAAAAA!! I'm comming!!!! *growls loudly and thrusts his cock as deep as it can go and his member spews out a large amount of wolf seed*
The OCA
Hangman
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Null
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)