Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
End

Disturbed: Just hanging around *smiles a bit and tilts his head looking into Lureas face* Are you okay?
The OCA
Door.

Lurea: Yup yup... *rubs her crotch against Disturbed's teasingly* ...Just horny....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Relic
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crank

Me: lol......
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kiva

Disturbed: *murs loudly feeling his crotch grinded by Lureas hot pussy* S-so I've discovered *chuckles and murrs deeply as a large noticable bulge appears in his pants* B-but what about *bites his lip* will Tieya be mad?
The OCA
Truth.

Lurea: Well... *puts a finger to her lip* ...Nah... she always lets me off with things.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hiro

Disturbed: I guess thats okay then *smiles as he sits up holding Lurea and smiles* then I'll..help you with your..problem *gently starts licking at the dragoness's neck as his paws grope Lurea's butt*
The OCA
Oliver.

Lurea: *blushing darkly, the tall Aquarivamon starts to moan happily, as her cunt slowly starts to wetten from the licking* Nnhh... a-ahhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reaver

Disturbed: *growls lightly as Lurea's juices lightly drip over his pouch which slowly make it poke out and become erect quickly* Damn..*murs deeply feeling his large member twitches against the dragoness's tummy*
The OCA
Roll
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions