Nabhadia
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ada!!

Blythe: *warps into Ada's room and looks around franticly to see if Ada was home*
The OCA
Aquarius

Ada: *appears from the shadows and pounces Blythe from behind, kissing the back of his neck* Missed you, wolf boy. *smiles before nuzzling him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire

Blythe: *smiles widely and murs* Missed you two my lovely vixen *smiles and wraps his tail around her* How about we catch up on old times *chuckles as his tail caresses her butt through her robe*
The OCA
Ether
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raw.

Ada: *lets out a quiet murr and smirks happily* I was hoping you'd say that. *her paws rub his toned body whilst her magic slowly lowers her robes, revealing more of her voluptuous curves whilst she kisses and nibbles his neck*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Widow
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Weather

Blythe: Mmmm..love that..*with a flash of his eyes whatever clothes he had wispes away, his paws wrap around the vixen then grasp her plump red butt and smiles* Misses this aswell *his paws deeply massage and grope her buttcheeks*
The OCA
Rampart.

Ada: *murrs louder as she begins licking Blythe's chest as the rest of her robes magically fall to the floor and fold themselves* Mmmrrr...I've missed those gentle paws... *softly feels his muscles whilst her tail teasingly strokes softly against his pouch* Having fun, lover?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tekkor

Blythe: Having the time of my life *leans his head back and murrs loudly as his thick member pushes through his pouch into view from the teasting* God I love everything about you mmrrr *grins softly and pulls his paw back and playfully smacks the vixen's butt* everything.
The OCA