Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Yew

Saphire: *blushes softly then smiles cutely seeing the Nath get ontop of her* This dragon form actually makes you kind of...well..s-sexy..though I do love your cutie wolf form still *giggles softly*
The OCA
Wet.

Nath: *cuddling her gently into his still quite thin, yet muscly arms, he nuzzles her face gently - his member softly resting over her pussy lips* I guessed that. *chuckles softly* Like I do your wolf form...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tank

"Yew" does not start with "S"! (yiffyness)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Knife

Saphire:*murs softly feeling her softly feeling the dragon member resting on her pussy she looks up at him with eyes of love and smiles* Nath..*her tail snakes up and teasingly play with Nath's balls*

---------------------------------------------

I was posting for Kurtz's word before but then you snuck in there :P
The OCA
Evil.

Nath: *blushing darkly, the dragon moans in slight pleasure to the teasing play to his balls, as he nuzzles into Saphire's face* Ahh... Saph.. mmh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lurea

Saphire: *purrs softly as Nath nuzzles her she moves her muzzle slightly and kisses him on his dragon lips, her tail tainly snakes upwards to the black shaft wrapping her tail around it while the tail strokes it softly* Mhhh
The OCA
Apple
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Erect.

Nath: *moaning even more to the jerking, the dragon pushes gently further into the kiss, deepening it with the tigress* Mmhhhaa....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thanks
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA