Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Napalm

Saphire: You look very good in it *giggles and smiles cutely* black and red suits you very well
The OCA
Magic
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Cold.

Nath: Red? *he blinks, and looks down at himself* H-Have I missed a part of my colour transform thing?~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Door

Saphire: *rubs her eyes* Oh no that was just me *pokes her tongue out* No you look great* (OOC: I thought you use that picture as the transformation that I showed you XD)
The OCA
Rough
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Heroine.

(Nah, I used it as a base template. I shouldn't be using other people's characters as bodies xP )

Nath: *grinning even more, he cuddles Saphire close, before nuzzling her face gently* So... wanna try it out with yours?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ember
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ran

Saphire: *murs softly from the nuzzle smiling cutely* Sure plus I haven really used it in a while *blushes softly in Nath's dragon arms then softly her body starts go glow and change. Her tail tightens up and becomes more flexible, Her face and body slightly change to that of a tigress, her eyes shift to cat's eyes, her breasts gently expand to a still cute DD size, and finally soft black strips appear all over her fur and tail*
The OCA
Nature.

Nath: *giving even more of a swish of his tail, the dragon chuckles* Heh... you know, you look even hotter in that form. *grins and cuddles her even closer to him*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elf
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA