Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Angel.

Kiburtz: *grinning a little on feeling the paw on his member, he quickly moves his claws and flips the Clone over, and turns him around, so that the Clone is holding himself up on all fours, while Kiburtz got up and rested his body ontop of the Clone's back, while smiling* Well... I kind of yiff you to hell and back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Loot

Cloned Disturbed: *gasped at the sudden movement as now he is on all fours with Kiburtz laying right on top of him* Wh-what..but..but..this is..m-my first t-time..*whimpers a little* G-go s-slow at first, if you please.
The OCA
Tease.

Kiburtz: Oh, come on, I knew that... *he blushes darkly and licks the Clone's neck softly, before moving his member up to the clone's tailhole, before brushing the tail out of the way* ...I'll... g-go slow.... *gulping, he starts to softly push the large, thick member into his tailhole, as the head started to slowly slide in before entering completely*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Easy

Clone Disturbed: I-it just scared me a bit when you said that *his eyes widened greatly feeling Kiburtz's member push through his entrance* Oh god!! *growls softly feeling his tight hole parted by the 4 inch thick member and sliding into her* MMhhhh!!!!
The OCA
Yoosei.

Kiburtz: *growling heavily, he lets the head just on it's own stay in for a few more seconds, before slowly starting to slide the large member inside - the width of the shaft expanding the tailhole to pleasurable limits* Nnggghhh!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Idiot

Cloned Disturbed: *he pulls his head back and moans feeling the large thick member sliding further into his tailhole, expanding his walls to their limits* Hrrrrr...g-god..!!
The OCA
Tone.

Kiburtz: *as he continues to push his member deeper, he continues to growl loudly, while licking the Clone's nick hungrily* Hrrrr.... h-how does that feel?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Earwig

Cloned Disturbed:*continues to moan feeling his tailhole being filled deeper* It..f-feels..good~ hrrrr...*blushes deeply and murs from the lick*
The OCA
Grin.

Kiburtz: *after a few more moments, he has about eight inches of his member inside the Cloned Disturbed's tailhole, while growling loudly, continuing to lick the wolf's neck* D-Do you want me to..... HHrrr!! *moans loudly from the tightness of his walls* C-carry on...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noun

Cloned Disturbed: Well you're already inside me hrrr..*he takes a deep breath* K-keep going *murrs quietly feeling the member inside of his tight hole then gently pushis himself backwards and moaning loudly as he takes more of his thick member inside of him* C-come on..you dont want to stope, do you?
The OCA