Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Toon.

Kiburtz: Blast, do I have to introduce myself first to yiff him? *he huffs slightly, before chuckling* Hmm.... I thought you knew me already.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nath..(Okay okay sorry, I wasnt quite sure how the cloning worked, I didnt think the mind copies over just the body)

Cloned Disturbed: *sits up a bit and hugs Kiburtz closely* I'm sorry..I guess the cloning must have giving me a brief memory loss...gosh you're...muscular..*runs his paw up and down Kiburtz's arm feeling his muscles*
The OCA
Haven. (Whoa, whoa, whoa! That was In Character, silly...! But, on the subject, yeah, some parts of the original's mind copies over.)

Kiburtz: *he blushes darkly and nods softly, smiling* Yeah... I do a lot of running and training, it works! *chuckles softly and smiles happily*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Never...(But with obvious side effects)

Cloned Disturbed: Yeah it does..*closes his face to Kiburtz's chest and nuzzles it softly* it works very well.
The OCA
Raven.

Kiburtz: *he blushes even more from the nuzzling, and softly starts to swish his tail and look at the Clone's face* Hrrrh... good to know....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Necro

Clone Disturbed: *a soft blush appears acrossed his face and softly kisses Kiburtz's chest* hehe..
The OCA
Ogre.

Kiburtz: *blushing even more, he grins, before softly lifting up the Clone's head and licking it's nose gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ear

Cloned Disturbed: *the blush on hsi face deepens greatly looking up at Kiburtz silently, swishing his tail back and forth and ears twitch cutely*
The OCA
Rear.

Kiburtz: Hm... are you in the mood for a little fun, though? *he chuckles softly and starts swishing his tail, as he blushes deeply*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rash

Cloned Disturbed: Sure! That sounds great *chuckles and smiles*
The OCA