Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Hug

Amelia: No no...its a good thing actually. Its just nobody every looks passed my large breasts
The OCA
Great.

Kyo: But... *chuckles softly* ...I guess the wildness also brings me to you, but that's personality again. *pokes tongue out* I always see a person not for their huge assets, even if they are, 'huge'.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tits

Amelia: Kyo..you're sweet..*giggles* for that you an play, lick, fondle, and fuck my large furry breasts all you like
The OCA
SIR!

Kyo: *he blushes deeply and immediately flips her over - so that he is ontop, and grins, while wagging his tail* By the last you mean...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Roy

Amelia *giggles as she is flipped over* Oh..you want a titty-fuck?
The OCA
Yoosi-chan.

Kyo: Well... you would... uhm... b-be my first to do that. *chuckles and sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nathy-poo

Amelia: *smiles softly at Kyo* I'll be your first...*moves her paw down to Kyo's pouch and starts to rub* I'd love to give you your first
The OCA
'Oly Crap.

Kyo: *blushing darkly, he lets out a soft moan, as his member starts to protrude out of his furry pouch - blushing deeply as it does* Ah....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Pepsi

Amelia: *sees Nath's pink member comming out then teasingly starts playing with its member's head as it comes out*
The OCA
Ichigo.

Kyo: *blushing even more, his member continues to erect - his face flushing a deep red* Ah... A-Amelia...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds