Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Well.

Nath: *chuckles softly and nuzzles her nose back with his* So... wanna start getting it ready?

Kurtz: Yeah, I'm going to go save Dot, wherever she may be. *curses and picks up a nearby bow*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Loud

Saphire: Yeah okay..lets go..we'll plan for the baby's room at my house..*takes Nath's paw and they walk to Saphire's house*

Disturbed:Oh..thats cool..didnt know she was in trouble
The OCA
Dank.

Nath: Yeah... we can plan it there. *chuckles softly and walks along with her*

Kurtz: It's always like this! *pulls up his arm and fires the arrow into a castle wall - before looking at the rope* After you!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Know

Saphire: *they walk up to her front door and she opens it walking in* Now..should we have a theme for the room?
The OCA
Wet.

Nath: Hm... how about... sunny, light-blueish? *looks at Saphire while entering as well*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Trill

Saphire:Hmm that does sound good...I meant theme as in should we have like airplane wallpaper....like that....*thinks for a moment*....I dont know
The OCA
Lilly.

Nath: Well, that would be good... *chuckles softly and winks, before licking Saphire's nose* ..And come on.. we'll think of it together...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yap

Saphire:*smiles* Yeah okay..
The OCA
Poke.

Nath: *chuckles softly* I think we're alright... though... for now on the wallpaper and colour...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Error

Saphire: Yeah...blue..is a good colour..I think we'll have white furniture to match the blue
The OCA