Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Rat.

Sally: Teehee! Who would be afraid of you? *Smiles warmly and wags her tail happily, cuddling him*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tiamat

Disturbed: Not you apparently *smiles softly as he lifts her up and cuddles him in his larg furry arms kissing her on the cheek*
The OCA
Tall.

Sally: *Giggles and moves her face so the lips actually go caressing till touching her own lips, then she smiles cutely*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Land

Disturbed: *grins softly at Sally before picking her up and putting her legs around his waist holding her up by her butt then his eys go down to Sally's chest and stays there with jaw wide openned*
The OCA
Done.

Sally: *Smiles as she's lifted, but blinks a bit* Uhhh...? Something wrong?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon

Disturbed: N-nice..b-boobs.
The OCA
NURSEY! X3

Sally: Teehee! *Giggles a bit* You like? *Shakes her chest a bit, the DD's jiggling together, the nipples a bit seen through the fabric of her white shirt*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Young

Disturbed: *watches ther beautifal boobs bounce and jiggle together his member practicly explodes from its pouch creating a massive bulge in his pants* D-do you mind..i-if I you know..*gently slips a paw up her shirt and caresses one of her breasts*
The OCA
Guyvah.

Sally: Use them? *Grins a bit* I'd be delighted to pleasure you that way! *Smiles widely, but moans from the caress on her chest* Nnnhhh... ohhh come on... before I get too horny already... *Gasps, but smiles in anticipation from knowing what he wants to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hardball

Disturbed:*tosses Sally onto a soft bed and crawls onto the bed himself growly from his extreme horniness he rips and throws his pants to the floor and his 16 inch member stands at attention* I hope you dont mind * he growls again as he did a soft pounce on top of her and putting his face down to her shirt and rips it down the middle with his sharp wolf fang then pulls them open to show how magnificent mounds* Hrrrrrrr *murrs as he takes her large mounds into his paws and caresses them*
The OCA