Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
O RLY....

Nath: AH! *he grits his fangs slightly, and curses under his breath* It's going GOOD, Mistress~! Dangit!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yelp

Saphire: S-sor..*stops herself* Good slave..*walks back over to Nath's bedside* Now continue slave untill your member is fully erect*...Nath...
The OCA
Pool.

Nath: Y-yes Mistress.. *lowers ears and continues to gently lick Saphire's pussy like before again, his member slowly reaching 8 inches and slowly continuing*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Love!!

Saphire: Oh..I want to hug him so bad but...*moans softly through her muzzle feeling her pussy lick* Hrr..v-very good..s-slave..*murrs as her pussy starts to wetten* G-go ahead slave...hrrr..you can..have some..
The OCA
EVIL.

Nath: *taking a gulp, he then slowly starts to push inside gently - parting the lips and diving in softly into her as his member slowly throbs beneath him, fully erected, but he doesn't notice it*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lovely

Saphire: *closes her eyes and moans as her walls are parted and her pussy lips softly licked by his tongue* Hrrrr...
The OCA
Yoosei.

Nath: *he dives even deeper with his tongue, making special care not to dive in too quick in fear of being punished, before softly starting to probe about with the tip of his tongue* Hrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Iowa

Saphire: *moans loudly feeling her pussy slowly penetrated by his tongue, then she remember his member then openned her eyes looking down at Nath* Slave!!! *looks down at his member* You're member is fully hardened!! *pulls her pussy away* Bad Slave!!! *walks to his butt against and gives him a hard slap on the ass*
The OCA
Anal.

Nath: AHH! *falls forward again on the bed and whimpers* S-Sorry Mistress!~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lust

Saphire: I cant..stand this anymore...I want to cuddle him...Nath...I..I think I've..had enough...
The OCA