Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Dunes.

DMX: *Takes her paw and softly laps up her juices from it* Mmnnhh... like the sweetiest candies *Winks to her, then bends down* Mind if I take more? *Nuzzles her inner thighs, before starting to lap up her juices to satisfy her needs*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sura

Emmy: N-no..I dont mind..*blushes slightly as the dragon laps at her pussy then moans softly from his soft tongue* Hrr..
The OCA
Ann.

DMX: *Growls and lifts Emmy by her butt, pushing her crotch against his face, sinking his tongue inside her puss, starting to lick hardly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Narcolepsy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Nara

Emmy: *gasps deeply from the quick penetration of his tongue and moans loudly from the hard licking of his tongue, a small stream of juices flow from her pussy onto the dragon's tongue* Hrrrrr..t-tongue...d-dragon..tongue..hrrrr!!
The OCA
Alice.

DMX: *Half-closes his eyes and backs his tongue just to start lapping at her dribbling cunt eagerly, drinking her nectar* Delicious...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Enter

Emmy: *panting softly blushing at the dragon* G-glad you liked it...but..I think...I think you cant get a bit more..though..
The OCA
Rats!

DMX: We'll see about that *Moves his tongue up to her butt, then starts licking at her butt, savouring her cheeks like if they were lollipops*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Savour

Emmy: *murrs deeply as the tongue enters her tailhole, feeling the warm soft dragon tongue running against her tailhole walls* MMhhhh
The OCA
Reknown
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA