Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
You

Saphire: *giggles as she slowly pulls her pants down showing Nath her crack then quickly pulls them back up giggling loudly*

Disturbed: *retracts from the hug then kisses Tieya softly on the cheek*
The OCA
Utopia.

Nath: *blushes darkly as the fabric in his trousers slowly starts to rip* Oohh, you tease~~

Tieya: *blushes softly, and lowers her head* ...Maybe I should just go....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Anolog
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Going

Disturbed: *hugs Tieya tightly* No dont go..stay here..I want you to stay..

Saphire: Okay I've teased enough..*she slowly takes her paws off of her trousers and they drop to the floor. Showing her cute blue furred butt with her tail subtlly hanging from her back. She then slowly turns around facing the bed showing her cute CC cup breasts with soft subtle pink nipples. As well as her bright pink pussy with that is just barely hidden by a small amount of fur*
The OCA
Gulp
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted.

Tieya: *blushes darkly and nods* A...alright...

Nath: *his entire flace flushes deep as the ripping sound of his trousers grows a little, while he stares at her entire naked body* O-oh god... I never get tired of seeing you naked~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Drowning Pool

Disturbed: *slides his paws down Tieyas back gently holding her cheeks in his paws he hugs her tightly to his body looking down at her with a soft smile and slowly moves his muzzle to hers and softly plants a kiss on her lips*

Saphire: *blushes darkly as she slowly walks towards the bed* H-hey I have an idea..since..*gently sits down on the bed and rubs his tented pants*..you're bulging out of your pants..how about we...do each other..
The OCA
Lonely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei. (Rofl~~)

Tieya: *stays silent and pushes passionately back against the kiss*

Nath: *blushes as dark as he could, and his eyes quiver slightly* I'd... I'd love that if we could....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA