Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Pie.

Tieya: No... I mean... here... you act way different around me... and not in a good sense. I mean - you don't act like you normally do when you're around other people. *ears droop* I keep thinking you're just... just putting on an act....

Nath: *grins and lets out a little murr* Anything...?

Kurtz: *looks at the time* ACK! MEDICINE! *runs for his own house*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Everest

Yoosei: *blinks*...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Treant

Disturbed: *slowly breaks the hug and spawns a chair and slowly sits* You mean like how I act around like DMX, Kurtz, and Zorromon? Like that?

Saphire: *giggles* Uh huh..*walks to Nath's front and sits on his lap* Anything *softly kisses Nath on the lips*
The OCA
Treat.

Tieya: No... around everyone... females... males.... all... *summons her own chair and sits down softly* ...But with me you act way different... what makes me that different? Am I so annoying that you put on a personality completely different to your normal one?

Nath: *blushes deeply, but murrs softly, and delivers the kiss back* Mh~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Throat
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Treat

Disturbed: *eyes widen and looks up at Tieya* You're not annoying Tieya, not in the least. I dont act the same way around you the way I act around others, all wild and stuff drinking kegs like its water, goofing off, is because I feel like I have to act better than that in front of you.

Saphire: *slowly breaks away from the kiss and whispers into Naths ear* I'm horny..*blushes deeply*
The OCA
Tan.

Tieya: No, you even act different around Ada although she's named after a character from Resident Evil 2 and 4 I won't compain~~... and yet...

Nath: *blushes darkly and chuckles* Oh, I've been- *pounces with her onto a bed* -waiting for you to acknowledge that for a while.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Napkin
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nod

Disturbed: I dont know Tieya. I..didnt think I did act differently around Ada. *grabs his head wish his paws*

Saphire: Y-you have? *blinks* I didnt think you'd want me that way
The OCA
Drink.

Tieya: *winces and sighs*

Nath: I mean, saying it to me. *chuckles softly* You never acknowledge to me if you are.... *presses his body against hers softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds