Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
One for the road

Disturbed: *guzzles down the keg*
The OCA
Dark Chocolate.

Zorromon: *looks around* Damn, we're out already, up for a beer run.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Even Better

Disturbed: Hell yeah!! Get in the car!! *runs out and steals the neighboors car* Hurry up before he gets up!!

Neighboor: Who's out there?

Disturbed: Come on!!!
The OCA
Rhombus.

Zorromon: *leaps into the car from the window as it takes off, Duke boys style* YEAHHHAWW!!! Now let's get some damn booze, I'm getting dry.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Serial Drinker

Neighboor: Hey come back with my car!!!!

Disturbed: *hits the gas and they're off, blazing down the street* WWWOOOOOOO!!!! *takes a sharp left turn and continues down the street untill he sees a party store* GOOO!!! *drives into the party store parking lot and tail whips to a stop* ALRIGHT LETS GO!!!
The OCA
Roaring Riot.

Zorromon: YEAH!!! *dashes in after Disturbed, grabbing some of the huge kegs of beer from the back* SWEET, SWEET BOOZE!!!

Cashier: *groans as he sees the crazed digimon and wolf* We always get the crazies this time of year.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Transexual

Disturbed: *grabs two kegs of his own and runs out*

Cashier: Hey you gotta pay for those!!

Disturbed: Put it on my tab

Cashier: You dont have a tab....HEY!!!!

Disturbed: *already outside loading the kegs into the car then hopping back int* Get itn Zorro!!!
The OCA
Laugh.

Zorromon: *running out the store with another two kegs under his arms, hopping in quick* Let's get the hell out of here!

Cashier: *curses as they get away* I'm not losing my job to those two idiots! *runs back to the store and calls the police*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hot Dog

Disturbed: *screaches the tires and speeds off back to the mansion* WOOOOOO!!!!! *starts hearing police sirens* HELL YEAH!!!! Bad boy, Bad boys!!! Watcha gonna do!!!
The OCA
Gaia.

Zorromon: *laughs as he dashes into the SDP mansion, turning on the security so he and Disturbed would have all the beer to themselves* THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME!!! *drinks down some of his first keg* Man, those poor donut stuffers, they are screwed! *laughs*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions