Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Men.

Tieya: I'll finish with you later, *looks at DMX, before nodding, smiling cutely* ...But for now, I shall go... talk with Ada. Maybe she'll understand....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Numa

Disturbed: *sighs again putting his paws over his face, then bringing them down*
The OCA
Arbite.

DMX: Right. Good luck Tieya!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Entai

Disturbed: *remains silent*
The OCA
Ion.

Ada: *warps into the room* Actually...I already understand...these serious relationships only seem to cause trouble...time and time again they've caused nothing but disaster and pain......and I don't want to chain you up Disturbed...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Not

Disturbed: *looks up at Ada still silent*
The OCA
Nuclear.

DMX: Hi Ada! *Waves*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ragnarok.

Ada: *smiles a little at DMX* Ah, nice to see you, dragon boy. *tail brushes under his chin before she goes over to Disturbed* Wolfy, I know how you feel but I don't wish to deal with this sort of thing again...at least not right now...I suppose I'm saying I don't think I want a serious relationship right now...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Knit

Disturbed: Yeah but I also kind of did like the thing that we had *stands up in front of her* I just want to be able to love everybody not out of just plain raging hormones, but because I do care about you and Tieya so much that I cannot put into words.
The OCA
Tow.

Ada: *nods* I know how you feel about me, wolf boy...I feel the same way...but I think a bit of freedom might be good for all of us...maybe one day we can but not right now... *huggles him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions