Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Richochet
The OCA
Tourian.

DMX: Thanks Lurea *Gropes her butt with his claws* I'm already fine with it. It was just the tense moment that made me think you and Steven are wrecking everyone's fun. But it's okay now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Natural.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luck.

Kurz: Wait, it is? *blinks once* ....

Lurea: *murrs softly, before kissing DMX softly again on the chest, slowly lifting up her tail* Really, it's nice to see you... I don't get to see you much anymore.... it's... I guess I can say enjoyable.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz.

DMX: What would you expect? You and Steven are making everything a wreck, ruining everybody's fun just because you don't like what's happening. Understand something, Dot wants to be your best friend, but she isn't ready for a serious relationship, she doesn't want to ruin the special feeling of best friends she has with you. She already told me. *Nuzzles Lurea's forehead and starts proding at her tailhole*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ZEROMUS! XD

(Sorry, been playing FFIV too much)

Kurtz: Well... If she had said that before, instead of... well, criss-crossing and not exactly giving it to me straight... I would've listened.... *smiles softly* To be honest, you think I was hoping for a serious relationship? I just wanted to say that I cared for her a lot, that's why I am how I am. *whistles quietly* But Disturbed himself said he regretted yesterday, not because of me though.

Steven: Petty.... cleaning.... guns... *still cleaning guns* ...Stupid... laws... taking away my orb... grr...

Kurtz: Oh, and didn't you see that it was Crimson who asked for Steven to reverse?

Zeromus: Act like I'm not here....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Samus.

DMX: Whatever. It was thanks to you that he asked that. Besides, what's with you? She can't sleep with others but you can?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sally.

Kurtz: Actually, I was going to also point out what Disturbed did was wrong - which, he himself talked to me about. As you can already see, I didn't act fast enough to reverse things before Ada saw - and you fully know well that Ada has this sort of very strong, yet serious crush for him.. *chuckles* But, heh, you got Ada somewhere else thanks to this.

*takes a sigh*

Kurtz: But, no, she can sleep with others... That is, if she wants to. But my protection reaches a point where I can't allow people to do it when she's unbeknowing, or they tied her up. *huffs* There, seriousness over.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yup
The OCA
Please.

DMX: Okay then. I hope now it's true for once and for all. *Grabs a huge keg* GIRLS!! *Whistles*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad