Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Terry.

EBTDD: AHHH!! *Splurts again, letting out a huge growl* Ohhhh... yesssss... th-that's it...

DMX: Something wrong? *Nuzzles Ebon's cheek*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yojimbo

Disturbed: Damn come on..*makes another tenticale appear and inserts itsefl into her pussy spreading her lips wider and thrusting along with the first one but as the thrust he makes them twist inside her pussy*

Ebon: I'm...kind of tired....of everyone thinking of me as just a sex object..
The OCA
Oklahoma.

EBTDD: *Squirms in delight, cumming and releasing all possible juices*

DMX: I can't help it, you are so sexy. Still, who said I don't like how you are out of the bed? You are funny to hang out with!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alabama

Disturbed: Oh I know *begins to make all the tenticles vibrate inside her pussy as they push in and out*

Ebon: Thanks DMX...its just..look at my sister...everyone loves her for her not just for her breasts.
The OCA
Arriba.

EBTDD: AHHH!! *Growls loudly and finally hits her biggest orgasm* Ohhh.. th-thanks...

DMX: Who cares? If you'd be flat chested I'd still stare at your body. Heh heh *Smiles to Ebon and then licks her face with his tongue while sticking it out* You are such a good teaser, that's all!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arkansas

Disturbed: Hey no problem. At least this time I wont get in trouble.

Ebon:Maybe I dont want to be a teaser anymore...I do care about that, whenever I do that it always make me look desperate.
The OCA
Siberia.

EBTDD: Ahhh... go then... I won't hold you anymore...

DMX: Actually, it makes you look sexier. So much more the one desperated is me *Sticks out tongue*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Atlanta

Disturbed: Okay then! Oh and if you need another one just...um...yell I'm pretty sure I'll here you.

Ebon: *sighs and remains quiet*
The OCA
Atalanta.

EBTDD: Th-thank you *Collapses from exhaustion*

DMX: See? You are doing nothing bad and you are just acting cute, hehe *Nuzzles Ebon's neck softly and gives it a gentle kiss* Besides, why do you want to be like Saphire? You gotta be yourself, and I like yourself like you are, I don't want you to be like her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ann Arbor

Disturbed: You're welcome...ummm DMX...mind shrinking me back down?

Ebon: Because Saphire doesnt need to act sexy or put on scimpy clothing or have huge breasts to attract guys *she then flat stared at DMX* Whats wrong with Saphire anyway?
The OCA