Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Tennessee

Disturbed: Yeah but I'm loyal to someone else I'm sorry.

Ebon: *opens up one eyes and smiles* Hiya..I've slept enough I think.
The OCA
Easy.

EBTDD: Aww... *sheds a small tear to her, which upon falling floods a country* Please... only once, besides, you can't use your friend with me.

DMX: Did ya recover that arousing arrogance my beauty? *Takes out a big table with breakfast on it* Because I kinda have something for you to eat now that you are fully rested sexy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yosemite

Disturbed: Hey dont cry...I cant...I did only do it once and it nearly cost me everything.

Ebon:*slowly gets out of bed and yawns* Oh why thank you *gives DMX a kiss on the cheek before sitting down* you're sweet
The OCA
Ebay.

DMX: Sugar, yep *Hands a slice of cake to Ebon's muzzle*

EBTDD: It's hard finding anything near my size, you know, it's hard living away from the Stomping Grounds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yokomo

Disturbed: Hey you'll find someone..

Ebon: *blinks* Cake for breakfast? Alright *eats a bit of the cake* mmm good.
The OCA
Okonomiyaki.

EBTDD: If it goes like this, then I doubt... *rests her head back, sinking an island by accident*

DMX: Hey, only the best for the sexy girls. *Grins widely* Besides, I wanted to tell you that you are not feeling wet because you had an accident. But I kinda found you tempting while sleeping so... eheh... I ate you out while you dreamt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Iowa

Disturbed: Uhh..*runs up to EBTDD's face* Hey dont put yourself down like that. You're very beautifal.

Ebon: *flat stared at DMX* You could have woken me up, I kinda like being awake when I have an orgasm.
The OCA
Auir.

DMX: Uhh... *Smiles a bit nervously* You kinda... had... nine.

EBTDD: *Sighs a bit* Could you at least please jump up and down on my clit?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rhode Island

Disturbed: I guess that wont be too bad..sure..*runs to EBTDD's pussy and starts jumping up and down on her clit*

Ebon:...And I thought you were starting to be nice to me...*huffs*
The OCA
Denmark.

EBTDD: Ohhhh... ohhh yes... there! Stomp! *Squirms a bit as a lake of juices goes by Disturbed, barely touching him since he's quite high in her hole*

DMX: Sorry! Honest! You just looked so tempting and you tasted so good!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad