Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Even

Disturbed: Well nothing happened so I dont know what the problem is...she just went to the movies with Crimson thats all. No harm done.
The OCA
Nature.

Nath: I was planning of doing that. *sweat-drops* I was sleeping and thinking about going there with her..... *sits down and sighs* But he just HAD to go and do it himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Epic

Disturbed: I'm sure she didnt have as much fun of going compared to you being there.
The OCA
Creep.

Nath: I don't believe that, Disturbed. *sighs again* She seems to be more happier and caring around Crimson.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Person

Disturbed: Dont sell yourself short. She cares about you a lot more than you think. I ask her the same question everyday and she always replies "Crimson is a good friend, but he can never compare to the time I spend with Nath." Her words exactly.
The OCA
Nero. (DMC4 FTW)

Nath: *shrugs* Whenever we talk, though... she nevers says, or mentions anything. That's why I feel this way.

Steven: And now, on the wacko adventures of Raystor~~ GACK!

Raystorm: *strangling Steven* My name's a secret, bitch.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Order

Disturbed: *vanishes*

Saphire: *walks up behind Nath hugging him* Nath..Crimson is just a good friend, not matter WHAT Crimson and I do together he will always be just a friend. Nothing that Crimson can do can ever compare to the time I have spending time with the one I love the most, Nath.
The OCA
Return.

Nath: *stops, and remains silent in her arms for a few seconds, before opening his maw* But... *sighs* ...Looks like this week never was supposed to be enjoyful for me...

Raystorm: *frowns* SOMEONE GET ME HIKARU NO GO SERIES 1 OPENING THEME! *waves his arms frantically*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nakagura

Saphire: Well...the week isnt over yep *nuzzles the back of his neck* and actually I spent more time with Ada...she taught me magic.

Alexia: Hey your a cute little guy *smiles* Hi my name's Alexia
The OCA
Aerial.

Nath: Her? *shivers* Why would you be around her lea... *thinks, before sighing*...Forget it.

Raystorm: *looks at Alexia* Oh, hey... Alexia. *chuckles softly to himself*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds